+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 27 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Flo and Zach

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Every week I think it can't get worse for him...and then it does!
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Originally posted by John
    I missed the preview for next week.
    John, it showed someone (I'm pretty sure it was Gerard) talking to Flo while they were on a train going somewhere (so does this mean Big Hair/Whiny fall back? Do the brothers catch up big-time? Is there another equalizer?). Anyway, Gerard asks Flo, "So, are y'all friends, lovers, or what?"

I saw that Lobeck!

Not that it's really any of their business, but I'm SURE they have got to be curious given how she treats him.

Did anyone else notice that Flo wears a ring on her left ring finger (or was I imagining things? -- still have on Tivo, so I could verify, just wanted to see if anyone else saw it)
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)

Haven't seen it, but thanks for the missing info from the preview. It should be an interesting week!

Okay, at 33 minutes in (for those who haven't watched) you can clearly see a gold band on ring finger of Flo - left hand.

Confusing!!!

OH NO! They came in 1st &&& they won a digital camera! I bet when Ms Whiney gets the camera she'll be like, "How am i meant to use this thing? What am I meant to do know? How should i know how it works?"Whhhhhiiiiiiinnnnnnneeee!!!!
    I felt so sorry for Zach when they were in Munich. He seemed peeved & seemed to have enough of Flo.
    I cannot believe how sly Flo became when she told the ticket attendant not to give tickets to Andre & Damon. I did tho when J/J left whiney & Zach , to get on the Air France flight. That was a slap-in-the-face for them.(read: FLO)

Ahhhh....they are in 1st place. <--directed at Flo only!

Poor Zach! It must be so hard for him to put up with her sh*t. So are the previews suggesting, that they are friends or lovers?

If Flo has a ring, is she married to someone else? Man, I feel sorry for her boyfriend/lover/husband/whatever!

I sure hope they are gone next week. (just because of Flo) She makes me sick.

Is there anyone out there who actually likes Flo????

I suppose it's possible it's just a random ring she wears on her wedding finger....

Not sure I've ever met anyone that has done that, though.

I feel so sorry for Zach, i wish he would shout & whine at Flo for once. Did u see how hard he was chewing on his gum whilst she was whining about the cheap hotel?? He seemed angry but he never shows his anger. He's way too good for Miss Whiney.

+ Reply to Thread