+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Flo and Zach

Well, she WAS a little whiney during the Ian/Taxi fiasco, and also during the ATV ride, when she jumped off. I might have driven into a tree, too, under those circumstances.

And then, I had to laugh out loud...When Zach wanted to know "if they ask if we're going for the fast forward, straight-up No?" and Flo said "let me handle it, I'm a better liar than you." - flash to the next scene...Flo, to Jill: "We're going for the fast forward."

Wait...what's this? I'm defending Flo? Where is my medication?
    Someone get his legs up in the air! I'm going to need hot water and towels! Lobeck? LOBECK!! Stay with us, man!

These guys are a complete "NR" for me (no reaction). I was only disappointed that she didn't have another spectacular meltdown. I'd like to see her come unglued every week, simply for the humor value.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    OMG, I was SO hoping they were the ones that overslept and they were gone this week.

I can't believe how mean Flo was to Zach this week.

Now they are in first ....grrr

I also thought this FF was much easier and seems like they got to skip much more than in previous FF's .
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

JR.
    I have to start questioning Zach for putting up with her. He said that she gets like this sometimes, once would be enough for me.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Did you see the previews for next week's ep?? Things that make you go hmmmm.....
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

JR.
    Maybe someone will knock some sense into him.

I missed the preview for next week. But Flo really annoyed me. How did she decide that $25 was as low as she was willing to go? Maybe the $30 hotel was really 10x better?

ya know, this week they were given a DOLLAR for the leg. They HAVE to save money throughout the race because who knows when they will only get a dollar again? She won't even check the Youth Hotel thingy he was talking about? Oh My, I wanted to slap her.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

I don't feel sorry for Zach if he is going to be such a wimp as to put up with her stupid crap. He deserves everything he gets from her imo.
    "That's Numberwang!"

fluff..
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

+ Reply to Thread