+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Flo and Zach

Hey!!! watch the curly hair remarks!!!
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

Fairy Ili? They were looking for a fairy??
    Ok so I screwed that one up, no one said english was easy
    Problem was I was thinking of a joke when I was posting it ....tourist is walking down the street in Staten Island, walkss up to a guy and says "excuse me, can you tell me where the staten island ferry is?" the guy replies " you're talking to him!!!"
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

Ili
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

That's funny Ili!

Flo is extremely irritating & i feel bad for zach & what he's stuck with. I mean, what is Flo's problem, she acts like a baby..."what if i fall???" it would have been nice if she had fallen! hehehe

I find it odd that people wonder about things like that... I could see them wondering about the safety equipment, but to ask "what if I fall?".... really, don't they already know, and do they really want to hear it out loud??

I agree, cali. I'd be asking more technical questions...Like "what happens if my hand slips off the little release lever?" and "Will this harness support 250 pounds?" (for the record, I'm 6' 7", not fat, so get those eyes back in your heads!)

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Yeah, maybe they should have answered her question as she asked it:

Well, if you fall, it's likely that you would be unconscious before your body hits the ground. Either way you would die almost instantly of internal injuries and massive trauma.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Oh my, what is happening to me, why am I laughing at that description of death???

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Cali I think I'm the troubled one for writing it!
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

+ Reply to Thread