+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Flo and Zach

lol unexplained!

I could NOT believe that after Zach started carrying her pack, lifted her over the fence, slowed down for her, that she then ran ahead of him, packless, and said "Hurry up, Zach!" I'd have stopped dead in my tracks right there and said "obviously you're able to carry your own pack now, beyotch!"

I like that Ian said that, then either K or G said something about Zachs back must be hurting from carrying Flo all the time

Wheeze and Whackers... Kylie I'm
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

alexia
    im so dissapointed with flo. her whining continues. and she's gettingworse in each episode. notice how she'd gladly run around with drew/derek but can't carry her own bag to save her own butt. i really wonder what she is doing in this race. all she's brought to zach is negativity, whines and extra baggage. for that reason, i would love for flo and zach to be eliminatd next. yes, zach deservs to win. he's played so well. he's got great attitude. but.. i really cannot stand his bad choice of a partner.

every other team is really a team.. but zach and flo.. it's like zach brought along his worst supportor..

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I have to say....I ALMOST feel sorry for Flo in a way (ducks quickly)

I mean, Zach obviously cared a great deal about her, and is a great guy. He never even got mad at her with all the stunts and whining she's pulled. That's a sign of someone who truly loves you. And she's blown it with him...
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Originally posted by BravoFan

I mean, Zach obviously cared a great deal about her, and is a great guy. He never even got mad at her with all the stunts and whining she's pulled. That's a sign of someone who truly loves you. And she's blown it with him...
    It just shows that Zach deserves someone MUCH better than Whiney.I CANNOT believe that he actually ran around carrying HER backpack & carried her over that fence.SHE was even whining when they got to the haystack."I'mmm naaat gooooinngg toooo touchhhhh thaaaat!" "Zach, i can't run", "Zach, i can't breathe", "Zach, carry my backpack", "Zach, carry me over the fence" "Zach, I think i'm gonna drop dead!" (Inside Zach's head: "drop dead then").

Oh I totally agree! I don't feel sorry for Zach...this is probably the best thing that's ever happened to HIM!

Edited to add: I do feel sorry for Zach in the sense that he is being treated so poorly on national TV. As far as them not ending up together...I feel sorry for Flo because she blew it. It's the best thing that could have happened for Zach though.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)

He should at least learn how to say NO to her. I can't wait till the bungee jump next week.If the task is a Roadblock, Flo's gonna be @#$!@#$ in her pants & she'll be crying

What was she saying about the air being thick up in the mountains? I'm sure that's a new one for all of us!
    Btw, i meant Detour in the post above , not roadblock.
    Last edited by amna; 11-28-2002 at 02:40 PM.

Yeah, that darn thick air in the mountains gets you all the time

I commented on that somewhere... I keep laughing at it.
    BF, I know what you mean about not feeling sorry for Zach.
    I like him more everytime I see him
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

+ Reply to Thread