+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2021222324252627282930
Results 291 to 300 of 300

Thread: 4/26 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

  1. #291
    FORT Fan akari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    a small sunny island
    Age
    29
    Posts
    240
    Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    There are some pictures of Eric and Jeremy and BJ and Tyler partying after the race. I am posting the URL as the last photo is inappropriate for this site but check it out.

    http://www.jaunted.com/story/2006/4/3/93331/35157

    So what you do think??
    Oh my. The last picture killed me. XD But I can see from the show that the frat boys and the hippies were close. But not THAT close. LOL.
    ~~ Failure is all but a detour to success~~

  2. #292
    Fool... but no pity. Krom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    21,565
    Okaley dokealey.

    I actually wouldn't have suspected that of the Hippies, even if the Frat Pukes have been in that corner for a while. And since this was taken BEFORE the premiere, it's not like they knew about all of the Internet joking on this matter.

    "You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

  3. #293
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    1,284
    Quote Originally Posted by Krom View Post
    Okaley dokealey.

    I actually wouldn't have suspected that of the Hippies, even if the Frat Pukes have been in that corner for a while. And since this was taken BEFORE the premiere, it's not like they knew about all of the Internet joking on this matter.
    Perhaps they do now since the Frats' myspace pages have been set to private only.

  4. #294
    FORT Fan akari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    a small sunny island
    Age
    29
    Posts
    240
    Okay, I'm slow but at first I thought that the comment by the frat boys about the hippies from Harvard was just a joke. I didn't know BJ did graduated from Harvard. Now I am even more impressed of them.
    ~~ Failure is all but a detour to success~~

  5. #295
    Fool... but no pity. Krom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    21,565
    Quote Originally Posted by Remus Lupin View Post
    Perhaps they do now since the Frats' myspace pages have been set to private only.
    That was apparently done after they got really mad at all of the people posting about how gay they looked, even though they initially supported the joke themselves by putting up those photos. And it still mystifies me why they took those pics in the first place, since early February was before the show even started airing.

    "You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

  6. #296
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    1,284
    Quote Originally Posted by Krom View Post
    That was apparently done after they got really mad at all of the people posting about how gay they looked, even though they initially supported the joke themselves by putting up those photos. And it still mystifies me why they took those pics in the first place, since early February was before the show even started airing.
    Inebriation + friends daring you = compromising pics

  7. #297
    CEO
    CEO is offline
    Mark 1 Mod 0 CEO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    818
    Quote Originally Posted by Remus Lupin View Post
    Inebriation + friends daring you = compromising pics
    Happens every day in America...

  8. #298
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    45
    Amusing as hell pictures...but don't believe everything you see on the internet. That very clearly isn't what the page owner would like people to believe...I mean, without being too graphic: waistband too high in the front, too low in the back, and belt not even undone, much less jeans. Girl, please. Plus, if it actually was something...tremendously interesting...there'd be more than one somewhat questionable picture, because that ain't a ten-second act.

    My guess, a very trashed Tyler chose an unfortunate thing to grab when trying to stand up, and Jeremy wears loose pants. And people on the internet are gullible.

  9. #299
    FORT Fan rupertshoney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Alabama
    Age
    44
    Posts
    359
    I think it was perfectly timed. Once of those funny accidents.LOL!

  10. #300
    Leo
    Leo is offline
    Premium Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    10,033
    I think we've gone a bit off-topic here - we can continue this discussion in the Eric and Jeremy or the BJ and Tyler thread. Thanks!

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.