+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 31 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Derek and Drew

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I for one am thrilled they didn't stop. I don't think it makes them even the slightest bit vindictive. Me yes, them no! Since team A&A had started last, it was definitely legit that they would have assumed A&A were still in last place and now they were in second to last by passing them. They would have been kicking themselves if A&A would have ended up passing them in the end and they would have been eliminated.

Go hottie twins!
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Oh, btw...forgot to mention. I think they are SO sexy when they wear their glasses!
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Good point BF.

I don't think there's a lot of room for sentiment in a show like this with an "every second counts" formula.
    This is why I have never thought alliances worked here.
    "That's Numberwang!"

hmm...alliances may be important but should be drop when it is not needed...
    kinda work for ken and gerard and the wonder twins...
    each time one loves is the only time one ever love...differences of object merely intensify the passion

they're doing resonably well...plus they're damn cute...i want them to WIN!

welcome Amna

I honestly can't decide if I find them attractive or not. Sometimes I do, and other times I don't at all. Weird!
    Even though a young male team has won the first two races, I won't mind too much if these two win, but I'd prefer to see Ken and Gerard win at this point
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

well i guess either D/D should win or Ken & Gerard, i would feel happy for both teams... there's something i like abt both these teams.i'm waiting for the day we see the back of flo (CANNOT WAIT 4 THAT) & arianne (whiner).

Woo hoo! Derek and Drew are doing well in this race! I hope they keep it up! There'll be some tension in the next leg, it seems.

Derek & Drew have been doing well. I'm duly impressed, they've really turned things around since being branded the "Wonder Twins" in the first episode for leaving their bags in the taxi.

These guys are really moving up on my favorites list. Although to be honest, they were already my second-favorite, and still are...But the gap is widening.

Yeah, they are a long way from being the moronic twins from the 1st episode. Now they are "THE WONDER TWINS" with cape and all. Hope they keep it up. They are my 2nd favorite team, behind Ken/Gerard, of course.

+ Reply to Thread