+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ... 202122232425262728293031 LastLast

Thread: Derek and Drew

I've been surrounded by twins all my life and always found it easy to tell them apart.
    The noses was the easiest way to tell them apart.
    "That's Numberwang!"

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    It took me awhile to figure out which was which, but after a few weeks I think they look pretty different (for identical twins )

And I thought Derek was the more attractive one in the beginning, but in the ep where they were eliminated Drew was definitely the hotter one
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

I never had any trouble telling myself apart from my brother. I always knew I was me and he was he.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

Originally posted by Tuluminous
    Drew may also be a fraction shorter than his brother, but the tricky editors of TAR seem to have varied camera shots/angles to some end which I can't exactly conceive at this point in time. Might have been part of that art house ending that they conjured up, you know, giving the Flo and Zach win a "Requiem for a Dream" / "A Clockwork Orange" kind of feel.
    huh?

All I can say is, Tuluminous, you are reading WAY too much into this show, I think. And giving the editors a lot more credit than they probably deserve, for actually having some kind of master plan.

It's just a fun show. You should try sitting back and going along for the ride...It's a lot more fun

Reality Junkie

Derek and Drew doing "their thing"

For all of you interested in seeing Derek and Drew doing "their thing" - that is, their modeling thing, I found them hard at work. They are in a clothing catalog called WinterSilks (on page 42). They can also be found at the catalogs website:

WinterSilks.com

then click on Men

then click on Outerwear

They are the first two models.

Maybe nobody is interested, but I just thought that since I was surprised to see them there, that maybe others would be interested too. I had seen other shows where people have said they did modeling and I never saw them anywhere, so I thought it was fun to actually run into the doublemint twins hard at work!

Derek and Drew.....you go guys!!!

Enjoy!
    D.

Hmmm...now where did I put that clue??

I'll go check it out. Thanks
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

here is the direct link to the first one... one of you posters with super powers can tell me if it's Derek or Drew :

here it is

Here's the next one
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

It's hard to tell from that head-down angle, but it's probably Drew, because I know he missed TWoP's TARcon in NYC because he was doing a photo shoot. And contrary to popular belief, catalog models don't make a lot of moolah.

ukook, thanks for sharing! We're definitely interested, and appreciate it.

If you want to see the boys "in action", rent the Zoolander DVD, and watch the "special footage" of the 1997 VH1 Fashion Awards. They're both students of the Derek Zoolander School of Modeling through the whole skit.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    The head on one in the khaki is Derek.

I get the same page with both links...
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

+ Reply to Thread