+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 31 FirstFirst ... 1819202122232425262728293031 LastLast

Thread: Derek and Drew

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Hmmm, I still think it was just bad luck that their taxi came in too far north and that they weren't at the ferry when Flo spilled the beans to K&G
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

well their taxi did go to far, but they are the ones who missed the first flag, and told him where to stop.
    I must say though, that it had to be hard with all those yellow and red flags around.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

You know...that's something I hadn't thought of...

I wish we would have asked them more questions about this. CBS did make a big deal pointing out the route markers would only be in yellow this time to avoid any confusion with the red and yellow of the Vietnamese flag... I wonder if that had an bearing.

I also wish we could have asked more about the address thing. On the early show they mentioned something about the clue having a building address on it where the clue was supposed to be and they went there but it was an empty building....
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)

Did anyone see that naked picture of Derek and Drew?

Its flowing around on the message boards, and its a picture of two embracing each other with their backsides showing.
    No soup for you
    --Soup Nazi

I'm sure if it's floating around, and people actually wanted to see that stuff, they could find it. We won't have it here, though.

You know, I was lurking around on the Internet and noticed there is an awful lot of anti-twin sentiment out there. Which I found surprising given they were such a favorite here...

Anyway, for some reason I had never recognized until the interview with them that they had finished in 1st place 4 out of 11 legs. That doesn't happen because of luck and/or following other teams around. I think K&G should rightfully be happy about the increase in their odds of winning now that D&D are no longer in the race.

ken said he called for 2 taxi's for both he/gerard and for the twins. As far as tagging
    along w/some people... they weren't as bad as andre and damon were- they were horrible at that- at least the twins
    had some maps; they didn't quit in the middle of a roadblock to do something else.
    Carey

I'm pretty sure K&G ordered 2 taxi's for themselves just incase the twins (who were leaving before them) happened to steal one.
    You are right though, they made a lot of alliances, but did their share of work in each one.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Cali's right. K&G said they ordered two in case the twins took the first one...that way they would not be left without one (brilliant I must say! )

I just wanted to revive this thread to mention that Herb Ritt, the famous celebrity photographer who recently passed away, was the guy who took the now-infamous "nude" photos of Derek & Drew that's led to the incorrect speculation that they might be gay.

+ Reply to Thread