+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 31 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122232425262728293031 LastLast

Thread: Derek and Drew

i think drew and derek are doing well on their own..or maybe it's just luck?oh well...so long as drew stay far far far far away from flo, anything is alright with me
    each time one loves is the only time one ever love...differences of object merely intensify the passion

FORT Newbie
    well i hope that luck is on their side next week because according to some spoilers it will be derek and drew's turn to be eliminated. i hate the fact that they will go... that would be totally disappointing.

LG.
    I actually picked them to go last week. I don't expect to see them in the final three. I'd rather see Flo go, but that's another matter.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

I think they have to ability to make it into the final three, not something I would have said after the first show, but the do need to stay focused.
    I don't feel they are good enough racers to let their minds wander from the task at hand.
    Drew needs to stop interacting with Flo, or at least make those interactions brief and confine them to times when he doesn't need to concentrate as hard on the race e.g. when the teams bunch up waiting for an attraction to open, they all have a little breathing space in those situations.

Derek can see that Drew is not concentrating fully on the race when Flo is around. Derek is a newly-wed and no doubt misses his wife immensely. I can see how it would be annoying to him to have him game face on all the time under those circumstances and have to watch Drew lose concentration when the shrew flirts with him.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I would really have been mad if I were either Derek or Zach on the train last week. What you SHOULD be doing when you're on the train is studying a map, talking to locals, and finding out EXACTLY how to get to where you're ultimately going the fastest.

I don't see enough teams this year spending their "waiting time" wisely, and it bugs me.

FORT Fan
    I do feel interested to see Flo's reaction and behaviour after the twins are really eliminated next week.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    She'll probably throw a temper tantrum and be even more miserable (if that's possible) if Drew gets eliminated.

Snap out of it Drew! I had felt badly for him the entire series as I think that Derek has a bit of a temper and takes it out on Drew. However, he (Derek) has shown amazing restraint on this Flo issue. Hopefully that will change next week. I would really like to see these guy make it to the Final 3.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

I do feel interested to see Flo's reaction and behaviour after the twins are really eliminated next week.
    i would like to see that too!
    just wondering...
    if flo/zach and d/d were the last two racing to the mat at the same time, will flo give it up for drew?

LG.
    really doubt that Flo would let the twins beat them on purpose, springkey, but I can see the twins use their faster running legs to leave Flo in the dust on their way to the pit stop.

I agree with John's comment about the waiting time (riding on planes and trains, etc) and whether the teams are studying maps or too busy flirting with people on other teams. The very final leg of TAR 1 was won by Rob and Brennan when they outmanuevered Frank and Margarita after landing on the same flight as the other team in New York City (Frank and Margarita's hometown) and they ended up beating them to the train station IN THEIR OWN NEIGHBORHOOD because the lawyer guys spent the whole flight from Alaska studying maps of NYC and planning the best possible route to their immediate next destination and studying the vicinity for possible future destinations. Frank and Margarita could not believe that they'd get beat by out-of-towners in their own neighborhood, but they were. It was quite interesting. Teams would know if their cabbies were taking them in the wrong direction if they know the city and what direction (and by which streets and placds) they should be going by to get there. They should definitely spend prep time getting themselves familiar with their next destination, especially if the team is "directionally challenged".
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Drew. I have grown to love this guy. OK, not stalker love or anything like that, but a respect for him as a human. I think what won me over was when he(?) honestly expressed his feelings about the bungy jump with something like "It's horrifying."

+ Reply to Thread