+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 31 FirstFirst ... 13141516171819202122232425262728293031 LastLast

Thread: Derek and Drew

LG.
    Maybe, just maybe, Drew is entertaining Flo's interest in him to keep that team close because they know that they can easily beat them in a footrace to avoid elimination if necessary. That would be very funny, watch Flo implode as she realizes that Drew is leaving her in their dust to be eliminated and he isn't going to carry her stuff for her. Is Drew smart enough to think of that and cunning enough to pull it off?
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I wish LG! Unfortunately I think Drew is way too nice to come up with something like that (and I would enjoy that thoroughly).
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Originally posted by BravoFan
    Okay, so what did we learn tonight....

Derek has a temper, Derek's wife is beautiful, D&D's mother looks like Grace Kelly, Drew has obviously lost his mind and needs some sort of intervention. And most importantly -- the guys are even hotter when they're wet!

Originally posted by John
    Derek needs to take Drew aside and tell him that he can chase all the skanky Flo-ho he wants AFTER the race, but to start thinking again with the slightly larger brain in his skull for the duration of the race.
    I couldn't have said it better myself, John...

I don't know if anyone else has noticed it, but I think it's funny that whenever they show D/D's name, underneath it says "Twins/Models"...Now, it doesn't give job descriptions for anyone else, but yet for the Wonder Twins, it says "Twins/Models"...Every time I see that I just :rolleyes

I noticed that when Drew was talking about the flirtation w/ flo he mentioned that he is very loyal to his brother. He also mentioned that the timing was bad. And I don't think that its them who get eliminated next week I noticed in the next weeks preview that there was another team behind them close by. There could be another equalizer (a couple ) Now correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Phil say that there are three NEL rounds? Shouldn't there be one more?
    Carey

Yes, cajro, there will be one more NEL at some point...

LG.
    pretty sure they consider the first hour of the 2 hour finale to be the final NEL in both prior seasons, so next week some team gets the boot, then the following week there is a 2 hour, with three teams racing the whole time (with a NEL at the end of the first hour) and the first team to meet up with Phil at the final pit stop winning the cool million.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I was pretty happy the boys wore their glasses quite a bit last night

Now...if they could just wear their glasses AND be wet we might be on to something The definitely need to get a commercial contract for wetsuits!
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

lol Bravo, they looked really cute wet, especially the tossled hair
    Drew has totally lost his mind. Derek should get some sense into him. I think that he thinks the whole Drew/Whiney situation is quite amusing.I'm still rooting for these two!But i wish they still had an alliance with K/G.

+ Reply to Thread