+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 31 FirstFirst ... 1112131415161718192021222324252627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: Derek and Drew

JR.
    heh, me either Cali

I like them.

Well, to be accurate, I like Derek.
    Drew has lost many points with me for giving Flo the time of day.
    Derek knows exactly what she's about though.
    "That's Numberwang!"

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Come on Lo, back me up here
    I think they are adorable, but I'm really questioning their (okay, just Drew's) judgement.

Cali, my mom just called me -- this was the first time she's ever watched TAR -- I forced her to (trying to get up the ratings )

Anyway, I didn't tell her much about the teams, but she called and said: "Wow, those twin brothers are cute" (my mom is like 58! )
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Fluff, we posted simutaneously. I wholeheartedly agree with you. I felt sorry for Drew because Derek has been sort of tempermental around him, but Drew is showing a complete lack of common sense here.

Hopefully since this show is about 3 months old, Drew has had some sense knocked back into him.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)

Drew does not seem to have his attention fully focussed on the race right now.
    He was far more concerned with comforting Flo when she had her conniption at the suggestion they try out the YMCA, than helping Derek find them a room.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Yeah, I think Derek needs to call him on that too, and quick, before this race is lost.

Was glad to see Drew do the challenge though...it's not something I could have done and for a few minutes I didn't think he was going to either.

alexia
    i read the trailer fopr next week and it seems twins will be eliminated as it says "one team will be propelled to tyhe back of the pack. theb twisn are right in fornt now so it seesm to hint that it's them. darn. i want flozach out and twins to win cos at least both twins rise up to challenges and orked hard at FF and mapreading and stuff while flo zach is less a team cos flo does nothing but be a pain.

so i really hope that twins will stay. and flozach be out. i don't want to see flo winni that million dollars. she does not deserve it at all.

FORT Newbie
    Hmm ... that would suck. Ack ... twins over Whiny Flo anytime of the day

Derek needs to take Drew aside and tell him that he can chase all the skanky Flo-ho he wants AFTER the race, but to start thinking again with the slightly larger brain in his skull for the duration of the race.

I agree that Drew needs to keep his focus on the race. One of them said that their plan was to stay in the middle of the pack and then just ran past whoever is ahead of them at the final leg's foot race. :rolleyes I hope they change their plan and concentrate on coming first all the time.

These two have been doing pretty well. They've come in many times on first, and have won cameras and trips. Nicely done.

Kudos for being the only team to do the bungee jumping. That had to be scary.

+ Reply to Thread