+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Derek and Drew

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Woohoo - the hottie twins make the right move and nobody follows them! You go boys!

Like Fluff, I was surprised the quote came from Derek. Don't think they owed Teri and Ian a thing though....
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

LG.
    I thought they looked incredibly petty when they refused to let Teri look at the book with them.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

I do too....As I said in the T&I thread, "No, D&D, you aren't supposed to be indebted to them for the rest of the race, but 10 minutes would be appropriate."

There was no cause for being asses at that point. Two jerks don't make a nice guy, or something like that. Just because Ian has done some things you don't care for doesn't mean that when Teri does something nice for you, you don't repay it in kind.

FORT Newbie
    hi again.... now team 911 is out and i hate flo to the bone.. but i like zach.. his temper is good.......... oh yes... the lastest episode, the twins didnt want to help the old couple despite that they found their clue... i think it is very selfish.... u?????

Alicia, I agree.
    Flo =
    Zach =
    Twins normally = but last night should have shared the book!

I was glad however, that they were the ones to make the right turn
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

I think it would have been nice of them to let Teri look at the book, but I also really doubt she would have asked them if she hadn't just told Derek where the clue was.
    She was obviously trying to trade on the fact that she had helped them out, which is fair enough imo, but I guess Derek doesn't agree.

I do think he would have found the clue, it wasn't exactly hidden away somewhere so I guess his justification is that he really didn't need her help
    "That's Numberwang!"

Looking at it now in a show, we can see that it wouldn't have hurt them timewise to let them see the book, but it might have been hard at that time to know that and make a judgement call.

I probably would have let them see it...kind of wish they would have, just because I don't want them to suffer in popularity over something so minor.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)

Excactly BF, I just don't see it as that big a deal.
    It's not as though they tried to sabotage Teri and Ian.
    "That's Numberwang!"

The funny thing is...if it wouldn't have been the title of the show, it would have been even less noticeable....

I saw many more things that I would have focused on that that incident.

Me too.
    Making the quote the title gave extra "importance" to the incident imo.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread