+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011

Thread: Ratings Down

Amazing Race whore
    I love cab rides to the pit-stop/finish. It adds much more suspense. I was disappointed in 8 and 9's finale that it was a sprint from the final task to the finish, because I wanted a cab ride in between.

FORT Newbie
    I think another reason why ratings go down is because viewers get tired of the format of the game..... cos is always about the final 3....... It is much easier to guess the winners.

And it is simply pathetic for teams 2 be eliminated as early as in the 1st leg. We can't get to know their personalities and their style of playing the game as much as those final few teams.

Wouldn't it be more exciting to have all 12 teams racing toward the finish line?

Quote Originally Posted by mEpHiStO_88 View Post
    I think another reason why ratings go down is because viewers get tired of the format of the game..... cos is always about the final 3....... It is much easier to guess the winners.

And it is simply pathetic for teams 2 be eliminated as early as in the 1st leg. We can't get to know their personalities and their style of playing the game as much as those final few teams.

Wouldn't it be more exciting to have all 12 teams racing toward the finish line?
    It's a competition just like Survivor and American Idol with eveyone trying to get to the Final 3. No one seems to have a problem with that.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011