+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Joseph & Monica - Season 9

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar
    No matter how much I hate having to view whining and bickering I appreciate the stress MoJo is under. Now that it's down to four, they have to be quicker at all the tasks to stay in the race. Joseph seems to see the longer view (race placement) while Monica sees the shorter view (where are we, this doesn't look right, I can't do it). The previews showing the rivalry heating up between them and the hippies shortens Joseph's focus and that will hurt them more than any bickering. It will bond them but in the end will expend energy that could have been used elsewhere.

wish mojo is going next week.
    totally can't take any more of mo's whining

competition or not. I don't think it's going to hurt in anyway by offering some $$ to the hippies. I mean come on, will a mere $10 going to help them much in the race?i think not..but i'm sure the hippies will be much grateful to the mojo for their generosity

joke or not. i think mojo and mo especially is overreacting (which is very much very typical of her).
    each time one loves is the only time one ever love...differences of object merely intensify the passion

CEO
    Quote Originally Posted by springkey View Post
    wish mojo is going next week.
    totally can't take any more of mo's whining

competition or not. I don't think it's going to hurt in anyway by offering some $$ to the hippies. I mean come on, will a mere $10 going to help them much in the race?i think not..but i'm sure the hippies will be much grateful to the mojo for their generosity

joke or not. i think mojo and mo especially is overreacting (which is very much very typical of her).
    If it had taken the hippies as little as 5 more minutes to beg, borrow, or steal enough to make up for the money they were given by competitors, the outcome of this episode would quite possibly have been different. If I ever find myself in a position to be on this race, I will make it up to my NEL bretheren by taking them out to dinner during the pitstop or buying them a sweater at the bazaar; but you'd be crazy to think I would give someone just enough cash to knock me out of the race.

they look really boring

i still don't think a mere $5 or $10 is going to do any difference except to shine some better lights on themselves
    each time one loves is the only time one ever love...differences of object merely intensify the passion

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by springkey View Post
    i still don't think a mere $5 or $10 is going to do any difference except to shine some better lights on themselves
    Not in the context of what was done. At this point I would have given the $ to any other team. This game is phsycological as well as physical. If team MoJo had made the same joke about the yield on more than one occasion to the hippie's they would have been instant villains. Believe it or not I am for the BJ and Tyler have been ever since the nerds left. I hope they win. But I can understand MoJo doing what they did.

please yeild these 2 and do us a favor hippiers.

Get them off my TV!!!!!!!!!!

greatness!!!a yield on them!

it's really mixed feelings watching mojo on amazing race. It's like eating chocolate with rotten bananas. Great tv, ugly hypocrites.

Well I'm probably still in the minority...But I'm so rooting for them to win the race...Tonight was probably just awesome seeing how BJ and Tyler came from yielding Mojo to finishing last on the leg...BJ and Tyler should have so been eliminated...
    Well, I was thinking when he said, "king of the jungle," I was, like, "Well, during the first challenge you would still be lost in the jungle if Jim and I hadn't, like, led you out. - Brooke Struck on Judd

Love is like the wind...You can't see it, but you can feel it

+ Reply to Thread