+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Joseph & Monica - Season 9

Hopefully Monica's breakdown next week isn't too dreadful, I'm not a fan of Team Frodo.

I almost dislike this team as much as I disliked the Weavers.

I totally agree

I liked this team at the beginning. But, as the race has progressed, these two have become increasingly annoying. He has a hot temper and gets frustrated with her, and she whines whenever she is challenged to do something she is uncomfortable with. She is the typical pretty girl who has never had to lift a finger to do anything even remotely repellent, and now she has to. This is good for her and I hope she learns from it. But will they make it as a couple - doubtful.

What's annoying about Monica's whining and crying is its over the dumbest stuff!!! Carrying a swordfish and grabbing a lobster? BOOHOO! So scary! So hard! It must suck to smell like a fish all day. OMG the lobster is going to eat you alive! She just strikes me as a total priss that has never done a single thing in her life other than smile and look pretty. So the moment something requires her to exert a little bit more physical energy, she has a mental breakdown. Her hands are too clean to do anything.

I really think she's just like Kendra, if not worst. I'd really like to see her in places like Senegal or India and see how she reacts, but lucky for her she hasn't.

Edit: I just laughed when I reread their bio and Monica describes herself as independent....yeah sure.

FORT Fogey
    I was hoping she would start whining and then accidently swallow a mouthful of water. Now that would have been funny.

FORT Newbie
    Both Joseph and Monica are quite dumb and rude towards some other teams. Crying baby Monica is so annoying, i hope to c her cry all day if they got eliminated.

What is with Joseph and Monica hating BJ and Tyler so much?

Did I miss something?

Monica is super annoying as she is either very up or very down and Joseph is annoying only because he is barely there.

I think they are meant to be the new bad guys.

Can't take a good day without a bad one
    Don't feel just to smile until I had one
    Where did I learn?
    I make a fuss about a little thing
    The rhyme is losing to the riddling

Hmmm, it was going to be quite obvious that they were gonna get the heat for this spat with BJ and Tyler...But one thing I want to ask is that, if BJ and Tyler were so nice...why would they threaten Monica and Joseph with a Yield simply because they didnt give money to them...I thought that was quite mean too...

Still, I cant stand Joseph and how he's shouting at Monica...But I'm still cool with Monica...Her whining hasnt really got to me just yet...Kendra was a hell lot worse snapping at Freddy most of the time and her crude remarks on the race...
    Well, I was thinking when he said, "king of the jungle," I was, like, "Well, during the first challenge you would still be lost in the jungle if Jim and I hadn't, like, led you out. - Brooke Struck on Judd

Love is like the wind...You can't see it, but you can feel it

You Dare Question Me? OrangeDingo's Avatar
    Mo: "I think we are going the wrong way."
    Jo: "WHAT!!!"
    Mo: "Look, here on the map, we are going the wrong way."
    Jo: "WHAT DO YOU WANT!!!!!"
    Mo: "No need to freak out. I just wanted you to pay attention"
    Jo: "I AM PAYING ATTENTION! STOP BITCHING AT ME"

Dear Joseph,
    Anger management classes are a wonderful thing.

Dear Monica,
    You ride a bike like a hobbit.

+ Reply to Thread