+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Joseph & Monica - Season 9

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus View Post
    I don't think that Monica's laughed off anything in her life.

And let's not forget that she has proven on international television that she is actually a prostitute (albeit it a sad and useless one), that being one who trades her physical favours for money, goods or services.
    Oh please! A prostitute sells sexual favors or her body for money or services rendered. She was just going to kiss the guy. Pretty sure it would have been on the cheek too.

I am not a big fan of Mojo, but I don't particularly like the Hippies either. Had I been in Mojo's shoes, I would have been just as pissed to be yielded and particularly to have rumors started. So Eric is flirting with Monica? If Joseph doesn't like it he tells her. And what is Monica supposed to do? Tell Eric off and risk making an enemy out of him? There are still in a competition. You don't want to piss off anybody.

As for the use of a yield. It was a real waste. I would have used it on the Frats, who were a little further behind and who are the hippies real competition. See how fast the frats caught up to the hippies in the river?

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Rumor Shmumor. Puhlease. The whole stupid thing wouldn't have been started if she WASN'T flirting with Eric & vice versa. Actually, what does a rumor do in a footrace anyway? Nothing. Zilch. If it DOES effect the race for these two, then it further shows how they're both immature.

Her major over-reaction at the mat about it was simply her being a whiny, cry-baby. Funny how she didn't think standing there giggling and participating* in cancelling the hippies and YoRay's cabs..was underhanded and rude. No, she thinks a "rumor" was.
    Uhh..hypocrite please meet Monica, Monica please meet hypocrite.

All the crying she does is maddening to watch. Boo Hoo..we're yielded. Boo Hoo. The yield is a PART OF THE RACE. Get over it.

I can't stand either of these two idiots. Next week, I'll toast my beer to their elimination. Oh, and have a good hearty cry over it too. BooHoo.

* By her standing there, laughing and goading them into doing it (cancelling cabs), she participated. No boo hooing over that, huh?
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Monica is a pretty little girl who has obviously gotten her way most of her life. She acts like a spoiled child throwing a tantrum when any obstacle is thrown her way - GROW UP!!

I don't care for her boyfriend much either, but I can see how frustrated he must get with her. She would annoy the h**l out of me too! What a whiner!!!

CCL
    Quote Originally Posted by Maveno View Post
    Rumor Shmumor. Puhlease. The whole stupid thing wouldn't have been started if she WASN'T flirting with Eric & vice versa.
    Exactly. Maybe she was so p.o.d because there was a kernel of truth to what BJ & Tyler were saying and she didn't want it to be so.
    I have a feeling that Mojo snuck back and called Eric & Jeremy's...I mean, Doug Brubaker's.... cab as well. After all, they did hear the fake name he used to book the cab.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

FORT Newbie
    Every time Monica comes on screen, I think of that song "She Ain't Pretty... she just looks that way". I'm hoping that they are gone next week. Such whiney behaviour.

I dont see how you can view a person in real life simply because a person displays a certain trait on TV...After all, this is Reality TV...It brings the good and the worst out of an individual...Being whiny and all certainly doesnt mean she is a spoilt brat who has gotten her way for most of her life...

I think the comment about her being labeled a prostitute was certainly way out of line and I certainly dont think that she deserved to be insulted just because of what she did at the airport...Heck, if everyone are claiming how BJ and Tyler were "joking" about yielding MoJO (which apparently they weren't), why isnt anyone even considering the fact that it was a joke too...Joseph was laughing about it after all...

And about the cancellation of the cabs, Joseph and Monica did not even come up with the idea..Do you really expect them to tell BJ and Tyler that the Frats are cancelling their cabs...They dont like the Hippies, but it wasnt their plan from the start...

In Monica's defence, I have hardly seen a scene whereby Joseph tries to comfort her...Most of the time I see Joseph shouting at her to be quiet or something like that..I certainly think that there is alot more Joseph can do for her instead of just yelling...

Joseph and Monica arent probably my ideal team to be rooting for, but what I feel is not right is that BJ and Tyler are not taking any heat for the mean things they are doing whereas MoJo is being hated for every damn thing they do simply because they BJ and Tyler are perceived to be the darn likeable Hippies...

P.S I was rooting for BJ and Tyler at 1 point too
    Well, I was thinking when he said, "king of the jungle," I was, like, "Well, during the first challenge you would still be lost in the jungle if Jim and I hadn't, like, led you out. - Brooke Struck on Judd

Love is like the wind...You can't see it, but you can feel it

FORT Regular
    monica has the right to do whatever she wants......
    she was upset because of being yielded................
    Other teams will oso get upset if they were yielded too.......
    She whined......so what?! maybe that's her personality. that's the real her. At least she did not act or pretend.........
    Last edited by Amanda; 05-05-2006 at 10:42 AM.

I would love to see these 2 go away.
    Check out my avatar It's Chad Michael Murray!

Quote Originally Posted by OhMY View Post
    monica has the right to do whatever she wants......
    she was upset because of being yielded................
    Other teams will oso get upset if they were yielded too.......
    She whined......so what?! maybe that's her personality. that's the real her. At least she did not act or pretend.........
    Going by that logic, the other teams have the right to do whatever they want too. Monica doesn't have some special dispensation to "do whatever she wants" because "maybe that's her real personality", while other teams should be bound by some rule that they have to sit back and take it.

I think Monica is a total self-defeating and obnoxious baby. Real or not, I find her her to be the worst woman this show has seen in a while. I don't care for her because from what I have seen, she starts to whine and moan as soon as something goes wrong, to include most annoyingly, detours and roadblocks. She has started giving up and complaining in the middle of these events and I think Joseph is pretty patient to put up with this nonsense. She needs to stop the whining and get the job done - then talk about the mistakes when the race is over.....next pitstop Phil should offer her a pacifier !
    Last edited by Erika221; 05-05-2006 at 12:43 PM.

+ Reply to Thread