+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Danielle & Dani - Season 9

Danielle & Dani - Season 9

CCL
    Isn't that blonde steaks at front, dark hair at back so 1995? They believe good looks will help them - sadly it might. The whole bio puts me off them but maybe they'll be nice girls in person.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Hmm, as girly as they seem, from what I see in their bio, they sound like they could be smarter than they let on. I'm gonna mark them as Sentimental Favorites for now, and if they can do better than debbie and Bianca did in season 7, I'll be very happy.

Oh dear. I really hate the whole "We're best friends so let's dress like twins" schtick.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Those shirts alone are enough for me to hate their guts. "Thick accents"? Are they talking about their Noo Yawk accents?
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Quote Originally Posted by CCL View Post
    Isn't that blonde steaks at front, dark hair at back so 1995? They believe good looks will help them - sadly it might. The whole bio puts me off them but maybe they'll be nice girls in person.

I hate that dark/light hair thing. I know it has nothing to do with their ability to race, but it really puts me off.

I hope they don't wear BRIGHT PINK the whole race. I love bright pink, but I got my fill of it on TAR during the family edition. I kind of think the photo looks more like they're mother and daughter.
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

Twins(by Unk's definition)! They should keep all of the guys happy this season. I just hope they don't act like immature sorority sisters because that's sure how they look.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

JR.
    Quote Originally Posted by lildago View Post
    They should keep all of the guys happy this season.
    Only if they keep quiet

Quote Originally Posted by AJane View Post
    Those shirts alone are enough for me to hate their guts. "Thick accents"? Are they talking about their Noo Yawk accents?
    Yeah, I've not often heard of the seductive powers of a thick New Yord accent.

They are pretty girls, though I'm not into the streaky hair on the one. I'm sure their extra "baggage" will open some doors for them, but they irritated me when I read their bio. Dani (if she's the one on the right) seems a little more tolerable, though.

ETA: I just looked at the picture again. I hope that scowl isn't a permanent fixture on Dani's face. Nothing ruins a nice rack like a bitchy-looking girl carrying them.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Oh, goody...the Doublemint twins.

Not liking them based on their bio.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast