+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Is the race over for anyone else?

Is the race over for anyone else?

Does anyone not even care anymore since the Paolo's are gone? It's sad when anyone still watching is simply watching to see the Weaver's lose.

I haven't yet seen all the Godlewskis in their bikinis, so yeah, I'm still watching.

I admit it. My primary reason for watching at this point is to see the Weavers being smote down by the wrath of the lord.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

I'm watching because I'm a fan of the show (if not a fan of this particular season, unfortunately). I feel the same way about Survivor (this season hasn't been one of the better ones). Yet I still watch.

Oh Lord, I need help!!!!!!!!!!! Oops, will I get in trouble with Mama Weaver for that one?
    Never give up. Never surrender.

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus
    ...smote down by the wrath of the lord.
    LOL... great use of the word "smote."

Yeh, the real entertainment here will be to view the (hopeful) demise of the Hypocrite Family (although the Linzes are relatively entertaining in their own right.) I'm praying (pun intended) that the Weavers go down in flames so that, when they do, I can say: "Jesus Christ, they LOST!"
    Coach Ken: "Kid, you make this kick and you die a legend."
    Curt: "Can I pee first?"

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus
    I admit it. My primary reason for watching at this point is to see the Weavers being smote down by the wrath of the lord.
    :::Spirit passes around the collection plate and the popcorn.:::

FORT Newbie
    I personally am still laughting about mama paollo and her xxxl white pantaloones. There should have been a television block over that!!
    I only hope that the whole family watches the reruns over and over and attends anger mangement classes!

I still watch, but now that my fav team is out (Clarissa, Billy, etal), I find that I'm not as emotionally vested in what happens. I have teams I prefer, and teams I'm starting to dislike, but not so intensely that it really matters to me WHO wins at this point. HOWEVER...I still find the bantering and sheer stupidity of some of the contestants oddly entertaining to watch. ...like the accident I can't pull my eyes from, even though it's disturbing.
    Late to the Posting Party, but here all along.

Add me to the list of those who are only watching with the heartfelt expectation of seeing the Weavers being decapitated, I mean, eliminated. It will be the highlight of this series when they finally slink to the bathmat in last place and Phil lowers the axe, I mean, tells them that they need to go back to their trailer, I mean, sequester.
    Last edited by MsFroggy; 11-09-2005 at 05:44 PM.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Ah, but what if the Weavers win?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast