Hee! Well, now that they have been officially diagnosed with a personality disorder, is there any pill they can take for it?Originally Posted by TrapperJon
Untill such time as the Weavers get proper pshychiatric treatment coupled with a few good drugs, I suggest that, we the viewers, take immediate action to avoid further damage caused by our exposure to these people.
I suggest the following measures:
1) Use of the mute button when they speak. This is very effective, your best weapon.
2) Hand in front of eyes when they are onscreen. Less effective but if done correctly, removes 99.99% of the offending sight.
3) Burning of incense to clear air before and after the show. Might not help, but it can't hurt either.
4) Meditation to ward off evil vibes emanating from screen during the show. Will most definitely not help, but can't hurt either.
5) Fervent prayer to your deity of choice for partial amnesia to block the Weavers out after they are eliminated (to prevent future potential damage that could be caused by remembering them). I completely believe this is useless, but placebo is useless too and it still does something, so this can't hurt either.
6) Two or three shots of good vodka before and after the show.... just in case, since none of the above measures really work. Insure your insurance, is what the motto should be.