+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 27 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: The Paolo Family

The Paolo Family

From the official site:

Tony and Marion Paolo, from Carmel, New York, are the proud parents of two sons, DJ and Brian. The bickering is constant for these lovable New Yorkers.

Tony, 52, is a sanitation worker in New York City. He describes himself as lovable and charismatic and says the most exciting moment of his life was coming to the United States from Italy. Marion, 52, is a proud homemaker who considers herself to be persevering and hard-headed. Marionís pet peeve about Tony is that he lets his sons get away with too much.

DJ, 24, works in title report production. Spontaneous and stubborn, DJ admits to having a fear of heights as well as a big mouth. His brother, Brian, 16, is entering his senior year of high school. Brian is painfully embarrassed by his family and is convinced heís the only sane one in the bunch. Neither son thinks their mother will be able to last long on the race.

No matter how much picking and nagging goes on amongst this foursome, the Paolos are willing to put that aside for the chance to win $1 million.

The kids have no faith in their Mom? That'll hurt them quite a bit, I think.

I'm sorry, no. First team out. No doubt about it. I think the kids are in it for the fame, not the money.

Its on like Donkey Kong! DarKensoul7's Avatar
    Having no faith in their mother? Well we don't know the whole story. I wouldn't have faith in my mommy even though I love her
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein

No faith in mom but they thing they are going to win? These boys need a reality check and fast.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

FORT Fogey
    I'm not sure what to make of the "bickering" comment. Either they'll be enjoyable to watch or get on my last nerve. The kids seem to be the strength of this team, although 50's not necessarily so old that it'll have a dramatic impact.

Brian is painfully embarrassed by his family...
    I'm sure a stint on national TV will help that.

Lean mean speedin machine AR Boy's Avatar
    Nope. Tony and Marion will be tired as hell, DJ is gonna throw a super spaz and run all over the place and Brian is self centered.
    READ THE ALL NEW AMAZING [STORY]RACE! (CLICK)
    "Good Morning Super Nintendo Chalmers!"-Ralph Wiggum, The Simpsons.

Leo
    Premium Member
    Let's see, where do I begin... bickering, no faith in each other - all the ingredients for TAR success! [/sarcasm]

Yup, definitely first team eliminated.

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    Brian is painfully embarrassed by his family and is convinced heís the only sane one in the bunch. Neither son thinks their mother will be able to last long on the race.
    With that vote of confidence from their own sons, yeah, they'll go far.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 27 1234567891011 ... LastLast