+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: The Paolo Family

KYLIE AND MIKE RULE ALL!! RiddleMeThis's Avatar
    THis family just doesn't stand out to me! maybe once i see them they may be cool but for now i see them going first or second!

The parents talk about how he immigrated when he was 13, did something at 16, blah blah blah, stuff about the country. Just an excuse to be on the show/for the money. They seem like a nice family, but sorry to say, they're going home early.

After watching the first episode, I'm finding this team just incredibly painful to watch.

This team reminds me of how I felt about Jonathan and Victoria. A team that's very annoying, but at the sametime they're so over the top that they can be entertaining.

A Random Foot Kitty Throw Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion, Big Truck Adventure Champion, Tire Toss Champion, Little Protectors Champion PIMguy's Avatar
    Wow, can they cast a more stereotypical Italian-American family? The father works in "waste management" in NY. They are loud. They are obnoxious. They fight. They are shown eating lasagna. Where's the organ and the monkey? Come on, TAR. There are plenty of us Italian-Americans out there that don't pickup garbage, are quiet and enjoy Chinese food. Is this the best you could do?

Please, please I hope they go away early on. Painful to listen to.
    Support the FORT - Go Green

Quote Originally Posted by PIMguy
    Wow, can they cast a more stereotypical Italian-American family? The father works in "waste management" in NY. They are loud. They are obnoxious. They fight. They are shown eating lasagna. Where's the organ and the monkey? Come on, TAR. There are plenty of us Italian-Americans out there that don't pickup garbage, are quiet and enjoy Chinese food. Is this the best you could do?
    Amen to that!
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

And these NYC residents got lost in the first challenge. Horrible to hear the fighting and screaming - these folks really need Dr. Phil! Please go - quickly!

I think Dad has learned over the years not to say anything. Mom rules that home and has allowed the boys to backtalk. It is too late for mom to "allow" dad to discipline.
    There's no place like home!

The dad seems like he's just going to snap at some point in the race. Having to hear all that and not saying anything. He's going to explode at some point. He should smack one of those kids, they need it.

+ Reply to Thread