+ Reply to Thread
Page 91 of 91 FirstFirst ... 418182838485868788899091
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: The Weaver Family

Re: The Weaver Family

I don't know how many of you remember when the Weaver family took a wrong turn while in Utah (a state they majorly hated, because there are Mormons here) and got lost on a mountain road where RVs are prohibited. I was feeling their pain (and taking a little bit of delight in it) as I was out enjoying the fall leaves the other day and driving that same road. It is very narrow and winding, with steep drop-offs at points. There were some places where it was mildly exciting even in my little Honda Fit. I can't imagine how traumatized they must have been trying to negotiate it in a big old honking RV they were driving. But I do take umbrage with them saying that Utah is ugly. That drive is spectacular with beautiful trees, soaring mountain peaks, rugged canyons, and very blue skies. I'm guessing it's more enjoyable, though, when you don't think you might die!
    Punkin, waywyrd, Hyper and 1 others like this.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

They were, for the most part, awful.

Miss Griss: What were you driving? Just curious...

Quote Originally Posted by Evande View Post
    Miss Griss: What were you driving? Just curious...
    Are you asking about my car? It was a Honda Fit, which is a pretty small car. The road was fine for me, but it really would be very scary in a motor home. The road isn't very wide, is steep in spots, and has some very sharp turns.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

I was curious about what was up with them now. Turns out Rolly has a pretty public Facebook page. Not sure whether we are supposed to post links to stuff like that but all you have to do is search on his name. It is pretty unique and he still uses "Rolly". Looks like he is majorly into biking and still into travel.

+ Reply to Thread