+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: The Rogers Family

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JR.
    Jeez, that shows you how much I pay attention. If you didn't point this out, I never would've recognised her.
    JR., don't be so hard on yourself now.. we all know that if Brittney was described as "the girl wearing the baby-blue 2 piece" for TAR... you'd have known exactly who it was.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

I didn't see enough of this team to form an opinion of them either way.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

I know we haven't seen much of them yet, but I have a feeling this team is going to be really strong throughout the race... I personally like them, they're a cute family hehe
    "How do you feel about marriage and commitment?" - Britney Spears
    "I feel that...I feel that love is love...love has...I don't believe in marriage. I believe you can get married." - Kevin Federline

Huh? I think I just got stupider...
    Please do your part to help the victims of Hurricane Katrina: DONATE!

Sentiments exactly...I like this team as well and I reckon they can make it far in this game...It also doesn't hurt to be cute too
    Well, I was thinking when he said, "king of the jungle," I was, like, "Well, during the first challenge you would still be lost in the jungle if Jim and I hadn't, like, led you out. - Brooke Struck on Judd

Love is like the wind...You can't see it, but you can feel it

Hopefully the son's rant at the end of the race was just because of disappointment and not how he constantly feels about his family. I did feel quite bad for him considering how his entire family pointed fingers at him when they got lost.

The mom was completely useless throughout this, she couldn't do the task, didn't drive, didn't read the map, I don't know what she was there for.

You Dare Question Me? OrangeDingo's Avatar
    You can tell Brock wants to throttle his father.

I COMPLETELY empathize with Brock. I want to throttle dad, too. When I encounter men like him I truly wonder why more women aren't gay.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

the dad pissed me off when they were driving & was blaming the son! Hello, YOU are the one who gave the bad directions! At least later on he admitted his mistake, but still...too little, too late.

And the mom's quitter attitude pissed me off too. She couldn't do it? Whatever. Even without her doing much, they STILL should have been able to complete the lifting. The Gaghans did it with two little kids, who you know couldn't do much in the way of lightening the load.

Before that point, I was hoping for the Rogers to beat the Paolos (oh how I can't stand them...) but after the mom saying "I can't" & being a quitter, they deserved to lose. I felt bad for the kids though, but that was it.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

I can't say I am going to miss them, because they barely had any airtime. I'm glad that the Dad at least admitted he was the one to blame.

Quote Originally Posted by itravel94
    I'm glad that the Dad at least admitted he was the one to blame.
    He gets some points for that, but loses a whole lot more for basically saying "but we all make mistakes" when it's his fault. Why didn't we see that attitude when it was all Brock's fault? I didn't see him apologize to Brock, either.

Yeah, this guy's a class act all the way....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast