+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 42 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: The Gaghan Family

KYLIE AND MIKE RULE ALL!! RiddleMeThis's Avatar
    This team you will either love or get on your nerves real quick! We will just have to wait and see about them.

Quote Originally Posted by mischief4911
    I think she will have to if they are going to have a chance. Although I am usually wrong about these things I too think that after a short time Carissa will have issues and not want to play anymore.
    Yeah, like right after all the mean 'big people" run past her a couple of times, and she sees that in real life everyone won't stop and wait on her. I just really hope they don't twist the competition some kind of way to make sure the really little kids are at some advantage (like, say, fitting into places no one else can go, or anything to that effect)
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

I just watched their pre-show interview, they seem too full of themselves, they think they're all pretty and good-looking and in-shape. And if you watch Carissa during the video, she seemed bored of it, playing with her hair and stuff And she's doing it to be "popular" How old is she? 9? To show how young Billy is, his voice sounds the same as Carissa's

This team impressed me a lot!... I didn't think they were going to do as well as they did... I gotta give them props for being strong and smart!..way to go!

Easily my favorite team on the race this season. I would love to see them last a long time.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Sheeesh! I can't believe all the judgements of these people based solely on their picture! I think this family will go far and the kids certainly proved to be entertaining to watch tonight. Carissa helped others with staking their tents and she certainly wasn't whiny or annoying.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    And if the article is true, they were the family with 2 kids at Niagara Falls which was near the end of the race.

I guess I just don't understand all this hate for them based on their picture. Sure, hate EPBM for doign the family edition, but don't take it out on the kids.
    Last edited by hepcat; 09-28-2005 at 12:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sparksals
    Sheeesh! I can't believe all the judgements of these people based solely on their picture! I think this family will go far and the kids certainly proved to be entertaining to watch tonight. Carissa helped others with staking their tents and she certainly wasn't whiny or annoying.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    And if the article is true, they were the family with 2 kids at Niagara Falls which was near the end of the race.

I guess I just don't understand all this hate for them based on their picture. Sure, hate EPBM for doign the family edition, but don't take it out on the kids.
    I fully agree on everything you said.

You know, I think I'm gonna mark the Gaghan family as the "Charla & Mirna" team of this season. This because it's a team that certainly attracts attention thanks to a certain member of the team (Charla and Carissa), performing well on the first leg and exceeding the viewers expectations, and because they're definitely the "love 'em or hate 'em" team right now amongst us, and I'm definitely on the love 'em side, as I was with Charla and Mirna.
    Last edited by hepcat; 09-28-2005 at 12:30 PM.

CCL
    I thought this team was okay last night. Loved when they beat the Weavers in a foot race.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by sparksals

Just for myself, it's not really hate for this family--I surely don't put them in a category with, for instance, Jonathan/Victoria from last year, just decided I liked them least on paper. And since they haven't yet anything to make themselves one of my favorites, they're still on my 'loser list", and I'll probably snark on 'em for the heck of it unless they make me like them better.

This is one of the resons I didn't want to see kids on the show. Besides making the show not as interesting in my opinion those of us who aren't child-crazy seem hateful when we don't find Carissa amusing. And that's all it is. I don't find this family all that bad, just not interesting or fun to watch.
    Last edited by fluff; 09-28-2005 at 08:29 PM.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

I didn't really expect this team to go that far going by the photo but they surprised me, mainly Carissa. Being that she was so young I thought she'd be the weak link but it seems like Billy is. They're my favorite team at this point.

+ Reply to Thread