+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New Interview with Kris & Jon

This is awesome!! I can only hope CBS has some sense and calls them up for an interview, that is supposing the race hasn't started.

The spoilers have already started flying around and 1 team has already been spotted apparently.
    Well, I was thinking when he said, "king of the jungle," I was, like, "Well, during the first challenge you would still be lost in the jungle if Jim and I hadn't, like, led you out. - Brooke Struck on Judd

Love is like the wind...You can't see it, but you can feel it

Yeah. Jon was really funny when talking to him.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by mswood;2122235;
    They are my favorite Team so far on the Amazing Race. Nice people and ecellent racers.
    Mine too, I was really sad they didn't win. They seemed so nice & friendly, & well-mannered, plus they were so cute together.
    Last edited by niloo; 10-30-2006 at 11:12 PM.

FORT Fan
    i would love for Kris/Jon to come back for an All-Star race!! anything to watch them again

yeah same here. i routed for them all the way

I like Kris and Jon, they are one of the most classy racers around. I was so angry that Freddy and Kendra won instead of them in TAR 6. I hope they will return for All-Stars!
    M i r a c l e

I was a little mad that Freddy/Kendra won. But glad Jon/Kris had fun running the race

CCL
    What was meeting Kris & Jon like, Jackie?
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

This happened March 5 and March 10 2006. I only met Jon on March 10

The first two nights and the last night was spent in Scottsdale. The first night my dad and I went to Jon's club that Sunday night. It was only 5-10 min drive from the hotel to the club. My dad and I got there, Jon was standing in the walk way and said hi. Then my dad and I sat down, Jon came back and asked how we're doing. As we were leaving, my dad didn't know if it was Jon or not. It was. So we walked up to Jon and we talked to him. Kris came by and I talked to her for a few minutes. Jon wanted to know if it was our first time out to Arizona. I said yes. He asked what we were planning on doing. My dad told him. I got two pictures of them both, just in case one didn't turn out. Then I said thank you. He shook my hand and said thank you sweetie. Then he shook my dad's hand and said thank you sir. Then on that Friday night my dad and I went back to the club. We talked to only Jon for an hour about the week and the race itself. I asked for a picture. Then he signed his business card for me and a friend of mine. At the end, he goes thank you sweetheart and he hugged me. Then he said thank you sir to my dad. But they're such nice, wonderful people. So in love.

CCL
    How nice to hear! Thanks for sharing, Jackie.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast