+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Any Early Show Updates?

There goes my hopes of her growing from this experience. She is still the same spoiled snotty princess, and winning a million bucks would only solidify it.

Saw the clips of the early show via their website. Kris and Jon looked hot as always. Hayden looked errr, un-hayden like. Freddy and Kendra looked much better when they were on the race, and they're models?

Phil commented that Kris and Jon were the best of the best racers and that they were the kissiest couple , and the host (sorry, don't know his name) commented that Rebecca was one of the best racers of the season because she was carrying Adam on her back

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Cwebb
    There goes my hopes of her growing from this experience. She is still the same spoiled snotty princess, and winning a million bucks would only solidify it.

TAR 6: The WORST FINALE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :phhht

Watching the post-finale interviews just gets me SOOOO mad! They have no clue that they weren't liked or that they did anything wrong. You can just see themselves patting each other on the back. On Good Day Live, Freddy was gushing about how he "looks up to Kendra every single day." Give me a break. We all saw it. She's just awful.

FORT Regular
    I'm not sure that Freddy thought it was wrong to lie to a police officer for any reason other than it could have put him in the back of the police car (and not for a quick ride to Ping Tom Park). Also, what's up with Freddy's comment that the model alliance worked, b/c they were people he could relate to? As opposed to what, commoners like Kris and Jon?

F&K are planning on donating part of their money to a charity - an African relief agency, by any chance? Or does Kendra plan on funding a Planned Parenthood type organization in Senegal, to stop them from "breeding?"

FORT Fan
    F&K are planning on donating part of their money to a charity - an African relief agency, by any chance? Or does Kendra plan on funding a Planned Parenthood type organization in Senegal, to stop them from "breeding?"[/QUOTE]

Freddy and Kendra was on our local Michigan news station this afternoon. They stated that they were donating some of thier money to a Miami based charity that they have worked with before. They also said they would use there money for thier upcoming wedding and that they would not be buying brand new fancy cars and driving them around.

Who, me?
    There was also a segment of the final four lined up outside during which one of the Early Morning Show people cut off Adam's horns with a big pair of sewing scissors. The Weatherman a segment or two later had his hair done up with ribbons in the Horn style while giving the weather report. It was funny.

All in all I was impressed with the amount of information Harry Smith seemed to know and understand about the race and the racers. He wasn't shy about bringing up their worst moments. To Hayden's credit (and I hated Hayden) she replied that she doesn't deal well with stress but that she won't make excuses for her behavior afterwhich she buried her head with the groan that the "stress" comment "was an excuse, wasn't it?" She handled that with so much more class than a certain other excuse filled unmentionable. Just about all of Hayden's harping was excused in my book after her comments.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaphrella
    All in all I was impressed with the amount of information Harry Smith seemed to know and understand about the race and the racers.
    Harry and Dave Price, the weatherman, actually ran the first leg of the race from Chicago to Iceland. They showed it in 5 segments the week that TAR6 started. In TES footage you could see that Dave and Harry were in the same boat as three of the other teams when they were dropped off at the finish line. Obviously, they were edited out of the actual TAR footage. Also Dave and Harry were on the same plane from Chicago to Iceland as several of the other teams. And they spent the night on the glacier in those tents.

eta: There was a whole thread on it.

"Early Show" Hosts to Run Opening "Amazing Race" Leg

I'm glad they grilled F&K about their comments and actions. Did they ask Kendra about pretending she had a sick child so she could get to Hawaii??? How bad was that??
    She should have just said that she needed a doctoro...
    Favorite Reality Tv Quote Ever:
    "You have to do it. You have to accomplish your dreams." - Charla, The Amazing Race 5

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by laura302
    About the breeding comment, I did not get the feeling that Kendra felt she had said anything wrong. "I've never been exposed to anything like it before" so, therefore the comment was OK :nono I thought at least she would have said she should not have said it.
    Never, her comment was an excuse only and she surely didn;t realise that she had done something wrong. Giving one million to this couple make me sick

[QUOTE]
    F&K are planning on donating part of their money to a charity - an African relief agency, by any chance? Or does Kendra plan on funding a Planned Parenthood type organization in Senegal, to stop them from "breeding?"[QUOTE]
    :ROFL Miss Sally!!!!! That is too funny. Or maybe we should chip in and donate to a place to stop people like HER from "breeding"..."Oh Freddy you are now worthy to bear my children..."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast