+ Reply to Thread
Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 175758596061626364656667

Thread: 2/8 Show Discussion - The Finale!!! **Spoilers**

My sister and I are both teachers, and one comment that came up about Kendra was that she reminded us of our "resource" students--students who qualify for a little extra help in special ed., but aren't necessarily full-fledged special needs. The more I've thought about it, the more true it seems...she makes wild generalizations, her voice is a little odd, and yet she can certainly function okay in the real world.

Did anyone find the exchange between Freddy and Jon on the skydiving plane odd?
    Where Freddy says to Jon, "its between you and I this is it..." Jon didn't say anything back to Freddy.

Quote Originally Posted by umass
    Did anyone find the exchange between Freddy and Jon on the skydiving plane odd?
    Where Freddy says to Jon, "its between you and I this is it..." Jon didn't say anything back to Freddy.
    I think Jon was pissed that Freddy was able to get on the same plane since they were pretty far ahead to begin with. It's like Kris said in an earlier episode- you work so hard to get ahead and everyone else is able to catch up. Jon may not have known that he would be able to go first. I was pissed right along with him

I didn't like the ending, but it didn't spoil the whole season for me. They went to some interesting places, did some interesting challenges and most of the couples were not too annoying (although there was obviously one big exception).

I just hope that if this season ever comes out on DVD it will be like a lot of movies now with extra scenes and that it will have the director's cut alternate ending: the one where Kris and John are not delayed by the train, where the train actually takes out Kendra and Freddy's taxi.

Quote Originally Posted by misscrispy
    My sister and I are both teachers, and one comment that came up about Kendra was that she reminded us of our "resource" students--students who qualify for a little extra help in special ed., but aren't necessarily full-fledged special needs. The more I've thought about it, the more true it seems...she makes wild generalizations, her voice is a little odd, and yet she can certainly function okay in the real world.
    I guessed that's why she wanted to go into the door marked exit on the final, instead of the entrance. She then got mad when Freddy pointed that out to her.
    Annoy a conservative: think for yourself.
    Myrosiedog

Quote Originally Posted by William13
    I just hope that if this season ever comes out on DVD it will be like a lot of movies now with extra scenes and that it will have the director's cut alternate ending: the one where Kris and John are not delayed by the train, where the train actually takes out Kendra and Freddy's taxi.

+ Reply to Thread