+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: It Took An Ass ~ Episode 9 recap

Wonderful recap to a wonderful episode.

Too bad Phil couldn't beat Jonathan off the mat.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

Quote Originally Posted by cali
    Adam and Rebecca 12:12am
    Once in Nice Adam continues in his belief that “Rapido” means fast in every language known to man,

Freddy and Kendra 2:03am
    She cries about it to Freddy who informs her that they (Lori and Bolo) would never have done that to him, and that he would make sure that nothing like that ever happened to poor Kendra again. Excuse me while I puke.

Victoria and Jonathon 2:18am
    Jon then gets the kid in the van telling Victoria that it doesn’t matter if he can’t speak English. The young man is sitting between them as they argue and looks like he will need many hours on a therapist’s couch to get over this ordeal.

I swear Phil was smiling when he informed them.

And, Phil was smiling. It was funny to watch him try not to smile when they started towards him.

FORT Newbie

See dreams do come true!

first thing I said as Phil spoke was "our long national nightmare is over..."

Excellent recap as usual, thanks Cali!

FORT Newbie

TAR Comment

Nice recap cali!!!
    I'm so happy Jon and Victoria was eliminated
    I just hope Kris and John wont be out runned by team wrestlers anymore (they have been out runned twice), especially if the race is close. I'm rooting for team Kritney hehehehe.

Also why is there no DVD collection of any previous TAR? I saw survivor, the apprentice, etc. but no TAR

I hope CBS would think about it, or i hope its just out of stock

Hedge

Fantastic recap Cali!
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

HIDDEN IN PLAIN SIGHT kraziladi's Avatar
    “Do you speak English?”
    “yes”
    Jon points at sky, “What color is that?”
    “sky”
    “No”, still pointing.
    “Sun”
    “Yes, yes, that’s the sun”

Jon then gets the kid in the van telling Victoria that it doesn’t matter if he can’t speak English. The young man is sitting between them as they argue and looks like he will need many hours on a therapist’s couch to get over this ordeal.

Thanks so much for this recap. The only one I miss this season and it would be this one. You sure painted a great picture. Your sky was even blue!
    When you put your whole body into the dance, your spirit will follow.

H2O
    After finishing the task and getting the next clue JON READS take TWO donkeys…. So they wander around looking for donkeys… the ones everyone else found very quickly… and take ONE donkey on the three mile trek to the church. Mwuhahahaha

You and me both. I felt this would be their undoing - and it was a beautiful mistake to see.

I certainly don't understand why A&R did not yield Jonathon and Victoria. Who wouldn't take the opportunity to great rid of those two?

Phil did had a gleam in his eye at eliminating them. I was a bit more exuberant!

Great recap!!
    The title alone had me laughing!!
    ---------------------
    opps....

Thanks guys, and yes, I don't know why I had Kendra doing the RB... Weird. Sorry about that, and thanks to those who pointed it out
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

At the airport Kendra is furious that Lori and Bolo got to the counter before her. She swears they cut in front of her, but to me, and I watched it three times, it just simply looks like they got there first. She cries about it to Freddy who informs her that they (Lori and Bolo) would never have done that to him....
    Oh please... Lori could smack Freddy silly without ever breaking a sweat.
    "The Amazing Race 5 is officially over. Next up for Colin: Hell." Entertainment Weekly.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast