+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Roadblock Count

Roadblock Count

I'm trying to figure out who has done which Roadblocks, and who is almost to their maximum. I know someone attempted this earlier on in another thread, but I think it is buried somewhere. This may be on the cbs website within each episode, but I'm trying to do it from memory.

By Team

1. Hayden (4) & Aaron (4)
    Aaron: zipline, hay bales, soup, grape stomping
    Hayden: salt harvesting, bungee, race car, church

2. Lori (4) & Bolo (3)--one less due to fast forward
    Lori: salt harvest, bungee, race car, church
    Bolo: zipline, hay bales, grape stomping

3. Kris (4) & Jon (4)
    Kris: salt harvest, bungee, grape stomping, church
    Jon: zipline, hay bales, race car, soup

4. Freddy (4) & Kendra (4)
    Freddy: hay bales, race car, soup, church
    Kendra: zipline, salt harvest, bungee, grape stomping

5. Adam (4) & Rebecca (3)--one less due to fast forward
    Adam: zipline, hay bales, salt harvest, church
    Rebecca: bungee, race car, soup

I did find it on the cbs website under route markers, but I remembered almost all of them. So, basically everyone is in pretty good shape regarding the roadblock requirements. If I figure correctly, there should be three roadblocks left.

Does that sound right to anyone else?

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    There's 3 episodes left (if the finale is Feb. 8, like some have been saying) so there's 3 or 4, because there's usually two in the last leg.

I'm going from memory, too, but that sounds right to me.

Amazing Race whore
    Assuming there's 4 legs left (2 elims, 1 non-elim, final leg), that would be 4 RB's

FORT Fogey
    Right so that each member would do 6 RB's each, except for the 2 who took the FF should they make it to the end.

Leo
    Premium Member
    Overall the teams have done an okay job balancing the RBs out. There haven't been any major RB meltdowns (except for Lena and Kristy early on), so it hasn't really affected the standings, but we'll have to see.

TAR Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by mommymack
    I'm trying to figure out who has done which Roadblocks, and who is almost to their maximum. I know someone attempted this earlier on in another thread, but I think it is buried somewhere. This may be on the cbs website within each episode, but I'm trying to do it from memory.
    ARFan65 was doing a very good job posting a weekly tally of AR Statistics including who did what roadblock, and how many roadblocks each team member has done. He hasn't updated it since about Jan. 5, but what is there through that date is accurate I believe. (See thread titled "Amazing Race Season 6 Statistics"-- it has been pushed back to page 2. ) I wish I knew how to post a link but I don't know how, and I don't think I should copy and paste his post without his permission. But I would check it out and work from there.

FORT Regular
    I think that Freddy and Kendra have managed their roadblock duties the best. They are strictly alternating, which sorta guarantees that neither will be too exhausted to do two in a row in case they need to go out of turn for some reason.

Kris and Jon were at 2-4 just recently, with Kris badly needing to do more roadblocks. The fact that she had just done two straight leads me to believe that Jon will do the next one.

my count of roadblocks

I've got the exact same count... it looks like Hayden does number 5 next week (from the previews).
    Last edited by Eskoska; 01-21-2005 at 11:27 AM. Reason: grammar...

The eyes says everything quangtran's Avatar
    I initially didn't like the whole: girls do thinking/height tasks, males do strength/endurance tasks, cause it placed contestants into pre-concieved gender roles. But it looks like the new rule worked out pretty well.

I think it gets the women thinking: "Hey, I can do that."

Case in point: salt harvesting and bungee.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast