+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2021222324252627282930313233 LastLast

Thread: 01/18 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Regular
    More bile from Jonathan & Victoria:

http://apnews.excite.com/article/200...D87NQOF01.html

FORT Regular
    Heh, I love how they transposed J and V's last names. I'm sure that sticks in J-hole's famewhoring craw.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Krom
    Yeah, but it was ADAM who made this leap of logic. Ergo, it wasn't completely thought out. I think I saw the little wheels turning--he wanted to hedge his bets and knew that F&K were only a few feet behind him. He may or may not have known where J&V were, but he KNEW where F&K were. So he acted. Probably incorrectly as you say, but I can understand what caused his misjudgement.
    I don't agree that this was a misjudgement. If they had Yeilded JOnathan and VIctoria, the same result would have occured - they would have been eliminated. To Yeild the team that is NOT last, but is second to last, and is right on your tail (making you in danger of being last in the next leg) is a good thing - they bought themselves some breathing space for the beginning of the next leg. Instead of Freddy and Latent Racist being only a couple of minutes behind them, they could now be as much as a half hour.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by manicorganic
    I don't agree that this was a misjudgement. If they had Yeilded JOnathan and VIctoria, the same result would have occured - they would have been eliminated. To Yeild the team that is NOT last, but is second to last, and is right on your tail (making you in danger of being last in the next leg) is a good thing - they bought themselves some breathing space for the beginning of the next leg. Instead of Freddy and Latent Racist being only a couple of minutes behind them, they could now be as much as a half hour.
    Yes, but didn't Freddy finish the Road Block BEFORE Adam, despite being Yielded? I don't remember the order they arrived at the Pit Stop.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil_Cutie
    Kendra cannot be a racist. She "wanted to take one home" and if she were a racist she wouldn't have said that. Still stand by what I said that she's an elitist.
    I believe that is her racism showing its dirty self. If I have her correctly sussed out, her thoughts were along the lines of "These adorable and obedient children deserve so much more than to live in this 3rd world hell - albeit with fatter livestock than Dakar. They shoud get to come live with ME and enjoy all of the fruits of modern civilization - McDonald's, Nintendo, ADD, you know - the GOOD things in life!"

I know that I'm late joining the party above (couldn't watch Tuesday, had to wait until last night) but a heartfelt YAY!!!! for Jonathan and Victoria's ouster. Couldn't happen to a more deserving pair of married combatants.

FORT Regular
    Yes, but didn't Freddy finish the Road Block BEFORE Adam, despite being Yielded? I don't remember the order they arrived at the Pit Stop.
    Yes, Freddy and Kendra finished before Adam and Rebecca, making the yield useless except to create bad feelings between the two teams that were involved.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by leew261
    Yes, Freddy and Kendra finished before Adam and Rebecca, making the yield useless except to create bad feelings between the two teams that were involved.
    ... it also showed what an idiot Adam is.

Oh yeah... and Adam is soooo gay! They say it takes one to know one... and I know one when I see one.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by nlmcp
    I found the church and the crosses to be amazing. (my daughters now want crosses like those)
    I believe that those are called Coptic crosses. Coptic is a sect of Christianity. I have a Coptic cross pendant that my grandmother gave me. They are square shaped crosses rather than rectangular like most crosses we're used to seeing. They were gorgeous in this episode, and CBS could generate some extra cash if they had a link on their website where these can be purchased.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PJO1966
    Oh yeah... and Adam is soooo gay! They say it takes one to know one... and I know one when I see one.

Well, that's not always true.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    Well, that's not always true.

Nope... not always. But in this case, I truly think so.

+ Reply to Thread