+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 33 FirstFirst ... 1314151617181920212223242526272829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: 01/18 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Isn't there only 2 yields (3 at most) for this whole race? Keeping that in mind, you can't really blame any of the last 2 or 3 teams from using it.

Quote Originally Posted by karen14
    Isn't there only 2 yields (3 at most) for this whole race? Keeping that in mind, you can't really blame any of the last 2 or 3 teams from using it.
    Being on the West Coast, I'm just watching it now. Phil clearly said 3 total right before Adam and Rebecca yielded Freddy and Kendra.

So Jonathan forgot one of the donkeys, eh? I guess he did a half-assed job, then. Yuk yuk.

G'night, folks!
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Thoughts about the episode

Two asses plus one ass = two asses out on their ass

It looked like Ick/Vic did one task completley half-assed and because of it...they got ass-ed out

(I'm sorry if the language seemed a little 'vulgar' its just a few donkey/ass jokes I thought of while watching the episode)
    "As long as you don't get your hopes up, you can take anything. You Feel Less Pain" - Squall (Final Fantasy VIII)

I beat you by a hair, but you got more zingers in.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

For some reason, I am not screaming with joy, or even anything over the elimination. I just feel, sorry, for Victoria. I reaaly hope that Jonathan isn't like that in real life, and I do wish them the best. Maybe it hasn't sunk in yet.

I think Kendra did some growing in this episode. I hope that its for real, and she really is expanding her mind.

Why did Adam & Rebecca listen to Jonathan about the Yield? I don't really understand it.
    Amazing Race 7: Merideth & Gretchen, And that's It.
    The Apprentice: I like Angie, and Erin! Now Tana & Kendra
    Survivor: Um... ? Someone?
    KATT'S RULE!![/size]

Well, that was fun. See ya Jon and Vic, don't let the door hit you in the you-know-what on the way out. Freaks.

So Ethiopia is an acceptable poverty to Kendra. How nice. And, the animals aren't that skinny either! I'm sorry, I know she had a small epiphany there with the kids and all, but seriously that girl needs to try to self-edit her speech before it leaves her mouth.

I literally cringed when I saw Jonathan leading the donkey with NO pack because the poor kid he kidnapped off the side of the road was carrying it for him. I guess he wasn't just hired to provide directions, but to serve as a pack mule as well. Sure hope he paid him after they got the Phil-boot and at least arranged to have the poor guy taken home.

I really liked Hayden's reaction to the church. She was really respectful and seemed to truly appreciate being there. Good for her. She's been a screaming harpy more than a few times, so it's nice to see her calm and reflective for a change.

I don't blame Adam and Rebecca for yielding F&K. I'm not sure if they knew that J&V had to go back for the 2nd donkey, and with Jonathan screaming at them to yield since F&K were right behind them, they probably panicked and did it thinking they were the last two teams. So, karma finally comes around the bites Jonathan in the ass. Ha.

If Jon and Kris don't win this whole thing it will be a crime. They are too nice for words.

Oh, and Adam and Rebecca deserve each other. He was absolutely right at the airport to call Rebecca on giving their flight info to the other team. She responds to a justified criticism by telling him (once again) that she is "so done" with their relationship, until she has him grovelling at her feet, literally. It was painful to watch. Having said that, it was also hysterical to see Adam have his hissy fit after the church fiasco...what is up with that? He is fragile, very fragile. She still makes me laugh, no matter how screwed up she is with that relationship.

FORT Fogey
    This was an interesting episode. I really liked the roadblock because I was curious about that church once they showed us the view from the air.

Glad to see Jon & Vic gone, just like almost everyone else!!!

Reality Lite Weight LiteWeightLiz's Avatar

Mrs. CWebb, you're AMAZING!!

This is for Mrs. C Webb, who sacrificed herself by raving about how much she LOVED Jonathan and Victoria, so they would be eliminated:

Mrs C, YOU TOTALLY ROCK!!!!
    Quote: "Going cold turkey isn't as delicious as it sounds." -- Homer Simpson

As I sit here, listening to that sad, sad woman Victoria tell us that no matter how it looks, her and Jonathon are connected at the soul, I shake my head in absolute amazement. My observant hubby notes this and asks " I wonder how many other people are shaking their heads?" "Millions..."

Classic abusive relationship...

+ Reply to Thread