+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: The Amazing Race 7 to premiere March 1

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    That doesn't seem like very much time (although is a month usually how long they accept applications for?)

Looked like a LA start. Near Queen Mary. Can anyone confirm this based on the previews shown? Or refute it with another possible locale?
    There are three cigars in the humidor --- My yo-yo has no string --- Isn't that rather misshapen?
    It's supposed to bend that way, I'm Italian! --- I bring new meaning to the phrase 'Blown out of proportion'! --- My puzzle has one piece missing

Thanks, TAR4 ATC Dave and TAR4 ATCSteve!

The one good thing about TAR starting so soon, is I can forget all about F&K. I'm glad they won't have a full 15 minutes of fame. I'm not bitter, I know that every year our or should I say my favorites can't win. I wish them good luck in their future endeavors, but I don't want to see them on my tv again.
    Annoy a conservative: think for yourself.
    Myrosiedog

Quote Originally Posted by rssrara
    As for the commercials I have to hand it to CBS. They have 4 commercial breaks that last 4 minutes on average. Watching AI without a DVR is a torture. I would go on to say they have 6 or 7 breaks an hour even during the taped shows in AI. And they are almost all Ford or Coke commercials.
    I thought I was the only person to notice how CBS did the commercial breaks, I love it. OTH, watching FOX is torture. A torture I refuse to go through without TIVO.
    Annoy a conservative: think for yourself.
    Myrosiedog

This was my first season of TAR and I'm sooo glad it's strarting so soon again. I guess it will be better than this one

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456