+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Do you Dream in TAR??

FORT Fogey
    Oh, I've had TAR dreams lately. One was where I was on the race with this guy I like and Kelly & Jon were racing next to us. My partner ends up getting mad at me and an all girl team(possibly Monica & Sheree) look at him in shock. I had another one where this same partner and I were racing in TAR5 and we replaced Brandon & Nicole. It was a pretty weird leg and Phil ended up trying to fake us out. Trust me to dream up weird stuff. I had another one where I was honestly the 3rd person on Brandon & Nicole's team. Can you imagine? My mom says I'm obsessed. Well, yeah! TAR is the best.

FORT Fan
    I only dreamt myself near a flight of stairs and some zipline. Nothing great.

I realized I have the most boring dreams on the planet.

I'm really THAT Dave
    Strangely enough, I even dreamed in TAR when I was actually on TAR.

Dave

FORT Fan
    Dave, were you really stressed out? LOL.

I'm really THAT Dave
    Not until I saw the "honey-do" list my wife had compiled while I was gone...

Dave

I haven't dreamed in TAR, but I have dreamed in Survivor. I was in Survivor Viet Nam doing some sort of diving challenge, and in Survivor Beverly Hills while the teams were first getting started on shelters.
    "The road that is built in hope is more pleasant to the traveler than the road built in despair, even though they both lead to the same destination."
    --Marion Zimmer Bradley

I read over this thread over the weekend thinking you were all a little too into TAR...and then I dreamed about it this Tuesday!! Now I've joined your ranks.

I was a cameraman or something because I was right in the action. The producers decided to have JV compete the rest of the race because one producer didn't feel like she really got to know them. So here I am, a camera operator, and I am totally PO'd!! I keep hounding people, including Phil, while the contestants are performing different tasks (one involved climbing a rickety ladder out of a mud pit; in another one, the racers were on some sort of crazy cross country race that involved jumping over trenches). Of course, Victoria is whining in that crazy high-pitched scary voice of hers the whole time.

Finally, Jonathan tells me calmly (if you can believe it) that I just need to accept it and move on. Phil would just shrug his shoulders and do that squint of his whenever I complained.

I am not making any of this up--it was so vivid and I woke up so angry. I literally had a Wizard of Oz moment when I woke up. All I could think was that it was all a crazy dream and JV were gone!
    Last edited by misscrispy; 01-21-2005 at 12:50 AM.

Eep. I had another one last night. This one was with me and my brother as a team. We were in an airport getting tickets, and all I remember is me saying "Hurry, the other teams are coming!" and then we got on our plane.

Not as detailed as the last one, it seems.
    Favorite Reality Tv Quote Ever:
    "You have to do it. You have to accomplish your dreams." - Charla, The Amazing Race 5

...yet still weird enough to admit that we're all dreaming in TAR. We need to get out more.

FORT Fan
    Do day-dreams count?

I am racing with a certain male partner. We are in great shape and we are like in Hokkaido in Japan and flying to Canada with a huge lead. We eventually won the race with a 10-hour lead. LOL.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast