+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1213141516171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: 01/11 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

CCL
    Quote Originally Posted by Vicarious_Viewr
    The frown/smirk on Phil's face when Jonathon got to the pit stop was priceless. If J&V were last I wouldn't put it past him to cancel the NEL........."but I have good news.......wait, actually NO, I don't. You've both been eliminated."

Kendra hasn't done anything to tick me off the last several episodes. She's ok to me now.
    More like "I have good news...FOR THE VIEWERS! Jonathan & Victoria, you've been eliminated."

Oh, and let me join the chorus of those who hate Victoria's incessant whining. I did have hopes that Jonathan would drown during the boating challenge - is that bad?

Kendra actual did not annoy me at all this episode. Well, wait, except for the constant "Baby, baby, baby" - his name is Freddy! What, when he wears his Clark Kent glasses does he become someone named Baby or something? Hmmm...

I'm very glad that Kris & Jon made it on the flight okay - I was worried!

I found the bunching up annoying last night, actually, though up until now it hadn't bothered me. But, really, I think that is a problem that's always going to happen when teams have to take off in the middle of the night. Realistically, a lot of places are going to be closed. They might have to adjust the timing of things in the future. But, then, it is hard to know exactly how long it will take the racers to do a task ( I know they go to the places beforehand but do they actually run the tasks as well to judge times? I wonder? Or do they estimate?)

Hayden - I won't use the term pmsing (come on, women, we shouldn't use that derogatory explanation against fellow females!) but she was even more annoying this episode. :phhht Aaron seemed to be growing disenchanted with her. I wonder if they are still together?

I like Rebecca but her ill treatment of Adam is bothering me. Yeah, he's a wuss, but she knew that about him all along. She doesn't have to be in a relationship with him but nor should she treat him like crap/make fun of him. It's called being an adult - she claims Adam is juvenile and yet acts like one herself. And maybe if she treated Adam like an adult, let him make some of the decisions, he would act like an adult.

End missive now.
    Last edited by CCL; 01-12-2005 at 06:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LiteWeightLiz
    Mrs CWebb, in the Apprentice 2 season, you commented that all the applicants that you liked were getting fired, so you raved about how much you "loved" Ivana, and the next week, she was fired....

I really wish you'd start raving about how much you love Jonathan and Victoria (and, if you like, Hayden and Aaron) ... Maybe it would help!
    Awww man.... Must I really? Okay, if its for the better......

I LOVE John's sexy deep voice & cute little chest hair! Victoria's natural beauty is mesmerizing, she doesn't need makeup to look good!!! Can there be a team more perfect than these two?! I'm in love!!! Go John & Victoria!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Cwebb

I LOVE John's sexy deep voice & cute little chest hair! Victoria's natural beauty is mesmerizing, she doesn't need makeup to look good!!! Can there be a team more perfect than these two?! I'm in love!!! Go John & Victoria!!!!!!
    Who doesn't love a man who screams so loudly the veins in his neck pop out?

Way to take one for the team, Mrs Cwebb!
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Now if only you hadn't added that little graphic at the end, SOMEONE might have taken you seriously.

Is there anyone that's thinkin' Vicky's pretty damned hot with those wicked eyebrows of hers?

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Broadway
    Is there anyone that's thinkin' Vicky's pretty damned hot with those wicked eyebrows of hers?

I sincerely doubt it.

FORT Regular
    ... can you say airbrush?

... and then there's my favorite angel shot... just click enter site.

http://www.skinspa.com/flash/index.html

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Hayden is such an ass!! The constant switching of "who's driving" crap was SOOoo OTT!

Grr.. I predict them to come in last next week! ::crossing fingers::
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway
    I'm with you, Broadway. That was some close-up of her painted-on brows. I thought Lucille Ball was the last woman to do that, yikes.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Reality Lite Weight LiteWeightLiz's Avatar

Wow!! Thanks, Mrs. C!!! (LMAO) Now I have some true hope that everything will be alright!! I may even WATCH next week! (You're a trooper!!!)
    Quote: "Going cold turkey isn't as delicious as it sounds." -- Homer Simpson

+ Reply to Thread