+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: "Amazing Race" coming to DVD!!

I'd love to see Season Five come out on DVD. As for the other seasons, including Season Six, which I've lost interest in, I wouldn't buy them.

Rab
    I wouldn't mind gettings seasons 2, 3, 4, and 5 on DVD. 2 and 5 are the best seasons, in my opinion. Season 1 was kinda meh.

FORT Fan
    TAR is the most "rewatchable" reality show out there. In fact, someone wrote in an article that people study the show (like we do).
    Debbie: "Bianca, why would those rugby players have to eat each other when they crashed on a beach?"

Quote Originally Posted by sleepysluggo
    I'd love to see Season Five come out on DVD. As for the other seasons, including Season Six, which I've lost interest in, I wouldn't buy them.
    You can get the seasons separate, too, although most are selling together as a Seasons 1-5 package. Interestingly enough, I've found that TAR is one of only a few shows that has all seasons readily accessible on DVD.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by rssrara
    TAR is the most "rewatchable" reality show out there. In fact, someone wrote in an article that people study the show (like we do).
    I must say you guys are a really hardworking TAR-fan bunch. Never had time to watch over and over again.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Genius
    I must say you guys are a really hardworking TAR-fan bunch. Never had time to watch over and over again.
    Anything to give us an edge when we get picked. Of course, I have to become a model first. So I am going on the Swan. Since I am a guy it may not do me much good.
    Debbie: "Bianca, why would those rugby players have to eat each other when they crashed on a beach?"

The eyes says everything quangtran's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rssrara
    Anything to give us an edge when we get picked. Of course, I have to become a model first. So I am going on the Swan. Since I am a guy it may not do me much good.
    Poor fool.

Leo
    Premium Member
    I'd like to see the DVD set to be much more than just a simple re-showing of the episodes. There's a lot of room on DVDs - use it! Unseen footage, longer team interviews, Phil's Diaries... the best reality show on TV deserves to get the best boxed set made.

FORT Newbie
    Not holding my breath, but I would buy them if or when they come out, particularly season 2. I'd love to see them again, even knowing how things turn out.

Cbs Is Finnnnnalllly Paying Attention To The Fans!!!!!!!
    I LOVE KATAMARI!
    YOU LOVE KATAMARI!
    WE LOVE KATAMARI!

<- The Shark Is This
    ^
    | THERE HE IS!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast