+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Which Team Do You Like Most??? :)

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by go trees!
    I definitely am not a supporter of a "winner's edit," but to clarify, it's suggested that Kris and Jon are being editted like John Vito and Jill, or maybe David and Jeff.. fifth and third place respectively in their respective seasons. Their personalities are not really expanded upon, other than the fact that they're pleasant and rock the world. Chip and Kim had a much different edit, beginning with Chip's problems with the twins and evolving into showing them as a sensitive and loving couple. John Vito and Jill and David and Jeff on the other hand, were often under-represented in episodes and it did not kick up after the half point. As much as I would like Kris and Jon to win, they are not being played as the pleasant couple as much as they are the lack-of-excitement couple (not that they are). I hope you're right though.. because I would not like Hayden and Aaron winning.
    I totally agree, but i think they have third place in the bag. But i like HA so i would not mind them winning, but who knows they are looking like Millie and Chuck more and more

Quote Originally Posted by BRIS01
    I totally agree, but i think they have third place in the bag. But i like HA so i would not mind them winning, but who knows they are looking like Millie and Chuck more and more
    Hmmm I never thought about comparing them to Millie and Chuck.. I think it's partially their situations are alike with Millie being overtly aggressive and Chuck not being able to do anything about it just like Hayden and Aaron, but I suppose they did get a differently angled edit than most couples.. that's an interesting point. I guess whatever happens this week will determine how we analyze the editing.

FORT Fan
    I like both HA and Millie/Chuck, but overall MC proved to be a more stable and likeable team, IMO. It's a pity they were eliminated because they got lost.

Actually, I don't find many similarities between the 2, only they are dating couples and probably virgins.

FORT Regular
    I like both HA and Millie/Chuck, but overall MC proved to be a more stable and likeable team, IMO. It's a pity they were eliminated because they got lost.
    I thought it was a merciful thing when M/C were eliminated -- they were on the verge of driving off of a cliff or smashing into a tree because of fatigue.

Actually, I don't find many similarities between the 2, only they are dating couples and probably virgins.
    I'll just say that I'd be very surprised if this were true.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Genius

I cried when MC got eliminated, one of my favorite teams!

But anyway i guess they are a little different. Millie was just EXTREMLY competitive, and Hayden is a bitch. But i still like HA and i said they could be getting MC edit, but like i said i see them more as the winners.

FORT Newbie
    after watching... here are my rankings

1) Bolo and Lori - Lori is mean sometimes to Bolo but i still like them a lot! Lori is lucky to have Bolo.... he's loving to her..

2) Adam and Rebecca - i just love them ... adam's very nice and true... while Rebecca is beautiful!

3) Jon and Kris - very positive ppl

4) Freddy and Kendra - cute couple

5) I like Aaron but didnt like Hayden, i like Victoria but didnt like Jonathan

Claynadian Idol fan AbsintheFairy's Avatar
    I definitely like Kris & Jon the most...

Kendra bugs me.. she's really whiny and complains superficially when they were in Senegal and such.. all these "ghetto" comments and being so disgusted with everything....

Hayden & Aaron I used to not mind as much but Hayden's bugging me too... Naggy McWhine... lol...

Totally rooting for Kris & Jon!
    «michele aiken-marsden»
    website | fanlistings

"the greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return"

FORT Newbie

Aaron gets my vote!!!

My favorite team is Hayden and Aaron. Actually, just Aaron. I love him! He doesn't take Hayden's crap and that's what I like about him. Plus, I am partial to him because he is from my hometown and we went to the same high school. I think that they have the potential to win. [mod edit] Believe me. I have seen him in person. He has hair now and looks a lot better than he did on the show.

If Aaron and Hayden don't win, then I want Kris and John to win. They are probably the nicest couple on the show. They have not yet fought with each other or another team. They are so sweet!

I just really hope that Jonathan and Victoria don't win. No one who treats their spouse or girlfriend like that should win. It is pretty pathetic when you have the host of the show telling you that your wife (or whatever their relationship is) is crying and that you need to go and comfort her. I don't think he'll have many friends after the show. If I were Victoria, I would get rid of his sorry butt for good.
    Last edited by JR.; 01-17-2005 at 06:17 PM.

Ann Markley: my top model Astridr's Avatar
    Firstly, I have to admit I missed some of the episodes. Missed the elimination of Lena & Kristi. They're nice and funny!
    My rankings
    1) Freddy & Kendra - for being mutually encouraging
    2) Jon & Kris - for being such sweet people
    Neutral to
    3) Hayden and Aaron .. both have their meaness here and there
    Want out
    4) Rebecca & Adam... actually I like Rebecca.. I hate adam's abusing. He was so mean about her telling the other team.
    5) Lori & Bolo
    6) Jonathan & Victoria.. phew.. Finally. I couldnt sit through more of him losing his temper and his pompous ways. And I thought Adam was bad..

I really liked Lena & Kristi

1. Lori & Bolo - Despite being the most "muscular" team, I do believe they sit in the underdog role. Especially since Lori had never been out of the States prior to being on the show. They seem like a very 'real' team who is not just trying to get camera time to launch their media campaign and acting careers. Yeah, they yell at each other from time to time - but is obvious that they are very loving. They are a fun, and volitile team. I don't know if they have what it takes to win, but I hope they do well.

2. Kris & Jon - They are a very nice couple who races well, but never delves into the ugliness that other teams do. They get along well, and weather adversity without the bickering and cussing. They also seem real, and just seem like they are having a good time.

3. Adam & Rebecca - Ok, so Adam is a total wimp. He is very annoying, and I really do not understand what he is thinking sometimes. Rebecca is a good racer, and I think with a different partner she would do very well. Their relationship is just so dysfunctional, it is hard to watch.

4. Hayden & Aaron - Aaron seems like a cool guy. I really do not like hayden at all. She is very bitchy, very snobby, and does not treat Aaron - or anyone else for that matter - with any respect. Aspiring model? Puhlease! The only store she could model for is ColdWater Creek.

5. Kendra & Freddy - Kendra is the biggest baby on the show. Her comments about "ghetto" Africa, and how the people just "breed" are repulsive. Is she racist? Not necessarily, and I don't want to make that assumption -but what is for sure is that she is too cool for school. She puts herself upon a high pedastel.. that is atop of Freddy's shoulders. I thought Freddy seemed ok, but he can definitely be a freak too.. Baby, Baby, Baby.. !! I love you Baby.. grow up! Models? Pulease! Freddy could maybe put his glasses on and do an ad for a Buddy Holly tribute show.. and Kendra could be the "before" picture for an aneroxia treatment center..
    I lost 155 pounds in 3 weeks, and I'm ecstatic .. Ride the Snake!

+ Reply to Thread