+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Which Team Do You Like Most??? :)

ok, i like kris and jon to win the race. they really are deserving to win the TAR6 and also the other option would be freddy and kendra. these two are really amazing that is why they always heat the mark.

______________________________ ______________________________ ____________
    "Every cloud has a silver lining."

among the remaining teams, i like Freddy and kendra. but of all teams, i love Lena and Kristy- they should not been eliminated. I hope there will be an amazing race second chance (not all-star) and lena and kristy will be there.

I have to say that I have liked Kris and Jon from the very beginning and they should win. They are genuinely happy together. Although, lately I have become a fan of Freddy and Kendra.

FORT Regular
    After Tuesday's Episode here is my ranking
    1. Hayden and AAron
    2. Fred and Keddra
    3. Lori and Bolo
    4. Adam and Rebecca
    5. Kris and Jon
    6. Jon and Victoria

I will celebrate if Kris and Jon win (I will celebrate like it's New Years eve when Jonathan and Victoria are eliminated). K&J seem very appreciative of every country they are in and seem to enjoy each other's company. They have made me giggle a couple of times, so I cannot see why people think they are boring.

FORT Fogey
    I do not believe in the winner's edit. Kris & Jon can certainly win this. Chip & Kim did and they were shown as pleasant people who never fought with each other. Like Kris & Jon. You'd think that Flo wouldn't have won based on her editing but she did. I don't see Hayden & Aaron winning, I think Aaron will just grow more and more tired of Hayden's behavior.

FORT Fan
    Kris and Jon seem athletic enough to win. But they slack once in a while. I'm just worried.

I hope Hayden and Aaron come in 2nd and Jonathan/Victoria 3rd. I hope the wrestlers are next to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Lil_Cutie
    I do not believe in the winner's edit. Kris & Jon can certainly win this. Chip & Kim did and they were shown as pleasant people who never fought with each other. Like Kris & Jon. You'd think that Flo wouldn't have won based on her editing but she did. I don't see Hayden & Aaron winning, I think Aaron will just grow more and more tired of Hayden's behavior.
    I definitely am not a supporter of a "winner's edit," but to clarify, it's suggested that Kris and Jon are being editted like John Vito and Jill, or maybe David and Jeff.. fifth and third place respectively in their respective seasons. Their personalities are not really expanded upon, other than the fact that they're pleasant and rock the world. Chip and Kim had a much different edit, beginning with Chip's problems with the twins and evolving into showing them as a sensitive and loving couple. John Vito and Jill and David and Jeff on the other hand, were often under-represented in episodes and it did not kick up after the half point. As much as I would like Kris and Jon to win, they are not being played as the pleasant couple as much as they are the lack-of-excitement couple (not that they are). I hope you're right though.. because I would not like Hayden and Aaron winning.

Definitely Kris & Jon. They may not be as troubled a couple as Adam & Rebecca or as excitingly dangerous and a**-hole-like as Jonathan & Victoria, but they sure beat everyone else in terms of good conduct and All-American goodwill.

I also like Aaron a lot, but I feel the opposite for Hayden.
    Halfway around the world, I greet you "Mabuhay!"

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil_Cutie
    I agree in what you are saying but i really see Kris and Jon as being the third place team. But this can all change if Hayden and Aaron come in 5th (getting Millie and Chuck edit) because right now i think HA have it in the bag, but if they come in first i think its going to go KJ way to win.

And now that i think about it i pre-dicted HA to come in fifth so it might happen but i am thinking not right now.

+ Reply to Thread