+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Which Team Do You Like Most??? :)

My favourite team this season is Lena and Kristy. In the past my favourites always do well, too bad they had bad luck.

Second would be Don and Mary Jean because they were just so sweet.

Of all the teams that are left I hope Freddy and Kendra will win. Go models!

I don't see a reason why not to support Kris and Jon, they aren't too boring to watch unlike John Vito and Jill but I wish we can have more footage of them.

Jonathan and Victoria deserves a mention because is not boring watching them and they seem to be good racers.

I don't like Hayden and I hope she's going to sequesterville soon.

Lori & Bolo are my favorites, followed by Adam & Rebecca.

I also liked Lena & Kristy, eliminated way too soon..

I love Kris and Jon and Lori and Bolo are really beginning to grow on me.. I think Hayden and Kendra together may be the perfect combination of my most hated female representation. Hayden is weak, whiny, and abrasive and Kendra is shrill, demanding, spoiled and self-righteous.. and ignorant. Ahhh I hate that they represent the women racers. Everytime I see and hear Hayden, I wanna punch something.

My faves are Lena and Kristy too bad their eliminated early... and Adam and Rebecca...
    Rebecca is a fantabulous person... Adam is cute like a baby... coz he is a baby...

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by go trees!
    I love Kris and Jon and Lori and Bolo are really beginning to grow on me.. I think Hayden and Kendra together may be the perfect combination of my most hated female representation. Hayden is weak, whiny, and abrasive and Kendra is shrill, demanding, spoiled and self-righteous.. and ignorant. Ahhh I hate that they represent the women racers. Everytime I see and hear Hayden, I wanna punch something.
    I dont think Hayden is weak. She is the fastest contestant on the show. If you saw she was first to the box of clues but waited for Aaron becuse both partners are supposed to be there. She saw it first adn yelled back to Aaron and lets Bolo, Adam, and Jon pass her becuase they did not wait for there partners. Or at least i think you are supposed to.

And guys based on edidting you better get used to Hayden becuase i think they are getting the win editing.
    Second: Jon and Vic
    Third: Kris and Jon i would say forth but they can get the Ken and G-Rod the "nice" team comes in third this time. They are the only nice team left, And they also fit the boaring model third place. So Third place for them.
    Forth: Lori and Bolo
    Fifth: Adam and Becca
    Sxith: Fred and Kendra

The eyes says everything quangtran's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BRIS01
    Third: Kris and Jon i would say forth but they can get the Ken and G-Rod the "nice" team comes in third this time. They are the only nice team left, And they also fit the boaring model third place.
    Their not models, or "boaring".

CCL
    Quote Originally Posted by quangtran
    Their not models, or "boaring".

I think the reason Hayden did not grab a ticket at the railway station is because she didn't want to get banged up in the scrum. So she let Aaron join the fray instead. Overall she and Aaron have not done badly. But I haven't noticed her being exceptionally fast or skilled.

Quote Originally Posted by BRIS01
    I dont think Hayden is weak. She is the fastest contestant on the show. If you saw she was first to the box of clues but waited for Aaron becuse both partners are supposed to be there. She saw it first adn yelled back to Aaron and lets Bolo, Adam, and Jon pass her becuase they did not wait for there partners. Or at least i think you are supposed to.

And guys based on edidting you better get used to Hayden becuase i think they are getting the win editing.
    Second: Jon and Vic
    Third: Kris and Jon i would say forth but they can get the Ken and G-Rod the "nice" team comes in third this time. They are the only nice team left, And they also fit the boaring model third place. So Third place for them.
    Forth: Lori and Bolo
    Fifth: Adam and Becca
    Sxith: Fred and Kendra
    I see what you mean.. my issue with Hayden is more personal, not that I know her.. I don't like her type. She could be fast, but she's generally physically and emotionally weak.. always has to be in control, know what's going on.. she does nothing to make sure they're in the right place ever, but always wants to know if they are. Anyway, this is getting off topic. It's interesting how you view the editing/placing.. I can totally see that being the case.

jon/kris, jonathan/victoria, hayden/aaron, freddy/kendra, lori/bolo and adam/rebecca

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by go trees!
    I see what you mean.. my issue with Hayden is more personal, not that I know her.. I don't like her type. She could be fast, but she's generally physically and emotionally weak.. always has to be in control, know what's going on.. she does nothing to make sure they're in the right place ever, but always wants to know if they are. Anyway, this is getting off topic. It's interesting how you view the editing/placing.. I can totally see that being the case.
    Oh i see where you are comming from but i think athleticly she is the best of the girls and most guys. but like i dont know lifting weights she would be seocnd to last (Kendra sucks). But you are right emotionally she is weak.

And really i thought Kris and Jon were models, well if they arent they look like soem and they should become some, i think they look better than Fred and Kendra, and actors Hayden and Aaron. But to be honest Kris and Jon are NOT getting winners edit at all. Maybe the will get more in the upcomming weeks but this year looks like we will have a new Flo aka Hayden. The only other team i can see winning is Adam and Rebecca with Adam=Flo, and Rebecca=Zack. But i dont see anyteams getting the edit that Chip and Kim got so we wont have any real fun nice guy teams win. Rob and Brennan, and Chris and Alex really i guess could be Kris and Jon but i dont think so but maybe. I would not mind seeing them win beucase there placeing have been good. but i see them more of the third place model type boring who were they team.

But anywyas back on topic who do we love and hate.

+ Reply to Thread