+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Which Team Do You Like Most??? :)

Lena & Kristy And Adam & Rebecca

Only two this season, Don & Mary Jean and Kris and Jon. Oops, I like Victoria too.

The eyes says everything quangtran's Avatar
    Favourites are:
    Kris and Jon
    Aaron and Hayden
    Freddy and Kendra
    Odd thing is that the new viewers have difficultly telling these three apart.

Of the ones left, my favs, hands down, are Kris and Jon. Some viewers apparently think they're too perfect, but I think they're pretty much the only sane ones left, and that's why, in comparison, they seem like pod people. I find their sanity REFRESHING!

I loathe Kendra and Freddy (need I explain why?) and Jonathan and Victoria. Though Victoria is getting a lot of sympathy votes, I don't feel sorry for her. Please don't come at me with victim analysis. She's wealthy enough and mouthy enough to leave him if she chose.

My husband can't tolerate Adam or Jonathan and thinks that Rebecca and Victoria ought to form a new team.

Teams gone: M&M, L&K, D&MJ, G&H

Of the teams left I will be thrilled, THRILLED if Kris and Jon win the whole thing. It wouldn't bother me in the least of Adam and Rebecca or Lori and Bolo win it. If those three were in the final three, I'd be very happy.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

I really like Lori and Bolo, they are my favorite team left. I also would not ming if Kris and Jon won, they are growing on me a lot lately.

Kris and Jon
    Lori and Bolo

these two are my top faves to win

of course i like Lena and Kristy too...pity they are not around anymore...

FORT Fogey
    Gus & Hera were my favorites. Of the remaining teams, Lori & Bolo are my favorites.

My least favorite teams are Jonathon & Victoria, Freddy & Kendra and Rebecca & Adam. If none of those teams reach the final three, I will be eternally gratefull.

Kris and Jon, it's nice to see love in the air

FORT Regular
    Of the remaining teams I'll be ecstatic if Kris and Jon win, I won't mind if Lori and Bolo win, I'll be meh if Hayden and Aaron win, I'll be stunned if Adam and Rebecca win, I'll not be thrilled if Freddy and Kendra win, and I'll be convinced that there is no God if J-hole and Vic win. Of the eliminated teams I especially liked Meridith and Maria, Lena and Kristy and Gus and Hera.

+ Reply to Thread