+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: What actually happened with the gate at the Railroad Museum?

Quote Originally Posted by SGRacefan
    But I think Bolo crossed the line by mimicking Freddy's voice in a "feminine" voice - "My face is messed up, my face is messed up!". Yes, you may not like them, but do you really have to insult what he looks like?
    I thought it was pretty funny. To me it seemed like Bolo was having a (wicked) sense of humour about it. And how did mimicking him means that Bolo was insulting what Freddy looks like? .
    “In Rrrussia, vee have proverb: Only bad soliders don’t vant to be general.” Sasha Pivovarova

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    TheVictor, wow! I love it when Fort members really go in-depth with studying over and over certain scenes of TAR (& other reality shows).. cuz, when someone puts that much time into rewinding, studying, do mathematical percents and statistics, etc.. the probability of your surmising is very likely. Thanks for the hard work!

I can only say (cuz I haven't seen the scene but once ) that what you said sounds very logical and the probabilities I'll agree with. It makes total sense. Jonathan is ALWAYS looking for some sneaky, underhanded way to get ahead of other teams.. I can see him doing this... most definitely. It does also explain why HE was the one consoling him. tsk tsk
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Two possibilities:

Johnathon, who has admitted to knowing the Jedi mind trick, is also capable of using the Force to move objects. If that's the case, the Jedi have really lowered their admission standards.

Freddy never went to law school, and so never learned Newton's three laws of motion. I hope Newton isn't too concerned about Freddy's threats, but I'm not convince that Freddy could snap a Fig Newton in half, let alone Sir Isaac.
    "The road that is built in hope is more pleasant to the traveler than the road built in despair, even though they both lead to the same destination."
    --Marion Zimmer Bradley

FORT Regular
    i re-watched the tape and it just looks like one of those cheep flimbsy gates that bonce up and down before settleing at the top and i think thats one happened. I do think Freddy over-reacted he should have taken the Hera approch. But to be honest i know what he was thinking how did the gate just come down here is the answer its a cheep flimbsy gate.

FORT Fan
    Jonathan was probably in front and didn't notice that the gate was falling. Anyway, he was too slow to realize that he could pull such a gag.

The important thing is Freddy and Kendra were 5th.

If Freddy yanked the gate down, I would love to see him break himself in half. HAHAHA!!

CCL
    Quote Originally Posted by Newfherder

Freddy never went to law school, and so never learned Newton's three laws of motion. I hope Newton isn't too concerned about Freddy's threats, but I'm not convince that Freddy could snap a Fig Newton in half, let alone Sir Isaac.
    I 'm pretty sure they don't teach Newton's three laws of motion in law school - they're scientific laws. Sorry, that just made me

All I know, CCL, is that when Bugs Bunny is suspended in air, he says that he never studied the law of gravity

Actually, I am more familiar with Newton's Laws of Motion than I am with the judicial system, although I was able to combine the two once. I was suing an ex-business parter, and was up on the witness stand. His attorney was belaboring some trivial point (that I couldn't be in two places at once--wow!) and said, "Newton's Law #101, right?" I said that I couldn't attribute it to Sir Isaac, and that I was only familiar with Newton's first three laws. I thought that the court reporter was going to wet herself, and even the Judge laughed. My attorney just shook his head--he had asked me to keep my sense of humor under control for the duration of the trial.
    "The road that is built in hope is more pleasant to the traveler than the road built in despair, even though they both lead to the same destination."
    --Marion Zimmer Bradley

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345