+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What actually happened with the gate at the Railroad Museum?

My husband and I TiVoed the scene and it seems that what happened was gravity, pure and simple.

What really got me about cry-baby Freddy was that Hera actually caught the brunt of the blow and you didn't hear her whining or certainly not exploding. She simply commented on it in a matter-of-fact way.

Did Freddy really expect the first one through to hold the gate for the others and become the last one through?!?

CCL
    Quote Originally Posted by bamabrain
    My husband and I TiVoed the scene and it seems that what happened was gravity, pure and simple.

What really got me about cry-baby Freddy was that Hera actually caught the brunt of the blow and you didn't hear her whining or certainly not exploding. She simply commented on it in a matter-of-fact way.

Did Freddy really expect the first one through to hold the gate for the others and become the last one through?!?
    I totally agree with everything you said, bamabrain!

I have to say, Bolo was amusing when he was making fun of "supermodel" Freddy and how he wouldn't be able to model with that mark on his head.

I replayed the tape in slow mo. It bounced back down. No one pulled on it.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

The great thing about this whole incident is that Freddy totally reminded me of one of my really good friends who gets all "tough guy" when he thinks someone wronged him intentionally. We laughed at Freddy's tantrum....the "I'll break you in half" comment got replayed over and over.
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Archery Champion Maveno's Avatar
    What a wussyboy. Lashing out as if he's really gonna beat someone up. Here is what he looks like while yelling---->
    Poor Hera was the hurt one.

I'm sorry anyone got hurt, but I sure am glad we saw it...it added a lot of drama, which I like to watch! Oh, and I agree with the 'bouncing up too hard and coming down on it's own".
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

My husband said what would have been really great if Bolo had stepped up in front of Freddy and said, "Yeah, I did it, pretty boy."
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by holly71
    It just came down. No one did anything to it. Freddy is a moron.

FORT Fan
    After watching the scene again, I can echo what has already been said.

Hera didn't moan and complain and threaten to beat anybody up. She probably had enough sense to know that no one did it intentionally, so there is no use in making your look like an idiot.

Also, I'm sorry, but who could be scared of Freddy? Especially when he was decked out in those big black frame glasses. If I were there, I would have had to tried very hard not to laugh.

Maybe karma came back to bite him when he and Kendra finished just ahead of elimination and (according to his own account) had to eat his own puke.

Freddy was sporting a fine pair of birth control glasses
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Quote Originally Posted by AJane
    My husband said what would have been really great if Bolo had stepped up in front of Freddy and said, "Yeah, I did it, pretty boy."
    That would have been great.

Bolo seems like a bit of a teddy bear, though. Lori's the scary one.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast