+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: 12/28 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Wow - last night only intensified my dislike for Jonathan and my pity for Vict(im)oria

Confirmed my disgust with Kendra (its too hard/cold/..dirty whine ..whine ..whine.. the ghetto comment, the breeding comment and ooh - disgusting - there's poverty...duh :rolleyes ) Ugh. My favorite (?) line from her? (said to the ever ridiculously-even-tempered and patient Freddy): "you don't control the money". If THAT isn't shades of things to come . Run, Freddy, run!

Rebecca is a little more mean-spirited than I initially thought. Sure, Adam is a whining mama's boy, but she knows that. She can do much better (I'd think) but I also think she LIKES wearing the pants in the relationship. I mean, she'd put him down (for being Adam-ish) then kissy face with him. Make up your mind, girl.

Still liking Gus and Hera.
    Still missing the girls (Lena and Kristy). at "He's a choo-choo Charlie". (Hello - 1951 called, it wants its line back)
    Love how much in love Don and Mary Jane are. (sigh) I'd give my eye teeth to have that at their age (heck, at ANY age)

Bolo is an idiot. He should be ashamed for what he did at the airport. :nono Heck, I was ashamed watching it.

What I DID come away from last night's show was the feeling that I should be rooting for either Gus and Hera (although I don't think they can go the distance) or Kris and Jon to win. Kris rocks. And... I didn't even know they were in the race until last night

Go Kris and Jon!
    Love many, trust a few, and always paddle your own canoe

Quote Originally Posted by karalott
    I wonder if Kendra wanted to go do research just so she wouldn't have to sit outside. Freddy seems like a bit of a Scrooge when it comes to money.
    Is it that Freddy is a Scrooge, or is Kendra just a princess?

I'm so rooting for Kris now!

Well, last night's recap show was better than I thought it would be because it actually did show new footage, unlike most shows that promise as much (coughBachelorcough).

I have been rooting for Kris and Jon since the beginning, and now I am so glad I have been doing so - they are genuine, warm-hearted people who find beauty and humor in each and every circumstance they've been in. Good for them! The Flinstones reference had me

I actually started choking up AGAIN when they showed the footage of Lena and Kristy's elimination. I still think it was a shame for them to be eliminated so early.

I really detested Gus when I watched the first show, but he has grown on me as time goes on, and I found him to be fun last night too. The only thing I didn't like was that CBS felt the need to show him bathing in the snow again - NOT NECESSARY! On the other hand, I liked Hayden and Aaron the first show and now Hayden gets on my nerves big time. Her squawking last night was so annoying; I don't know how Aaron puts up with it.

Quote Originally Posted by kungfuhippie
    The president of Synagogue. ...
    I thought my ears were fooling me when he said that!
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

Very entertaining recap show! Glad I am not the only one who heard "synagogue", what was up with that?

Rebecca & Adam are pretty funny & becoming my favorite.. she does like to be the boss and isn't afraid to say so. I miss Lena & Christy, they were gone way too soon and seemed to be having a good time.

Freddy/Kendra & Hayden/Aaron are going to self destruct soon IMO.

Am I the only one who thought this was a giant dung fest? Half of the "new" clips were on CBS insider videos. I didn't think any of the new clips were all that entertaining or enlightening (I did like the footage of J/K swimming in Africa). I would have hoped for more footage showing race strategy and maybe some behind the scenes stuff or bloopers. And I was super p.o.ed that they didn't resolve the Lori/Bolo issue and show the pit stop to the last leg.

Quote Originally Posted by Aota Bass
    Jonathan DEFINITELY called Senegal "Synagogue" at least 3 times. Is there something really mentally wrong with him???
    Well, remember Jonathan did state that it was the stress of the race, plus the fact that he is playing the villian and he is on medication for a imflammatory disease. That and CBS is editing the show to make him look bad. So I am sure that CBS and the TAR producers dubbed that peice of tape to make it sound as if Jonathan can't pronouce Senegal.

Quote Originally Posted by smartycat
    Am I the only one who thought this was a giant dung fest? Half of the "new" clips were on CBS insider videos. I didn't think any of the new clips were all that entertaining or enlightening (I did like the footage of J/K swimming in Africa). I would have hoped for more footage showing race strategy and maybe some behind the scenes stuff or bloopers. And I was super p.o.ed that they didn't resolve the Lori/Bolo issue and show the pit stop to the last leg.

Personally, I can't stand recap shows cause they really didn't show anything that I could not have missed. What would have been interesting if they showed more of Phil's and the producers reaction to Jonathon shoving Victoria. Outside of that I was dissappointed.

I am really starting to have withdrawal systems from lack of any new programming. God the agony of having to wait until next Tuesday.

Yeah, to have a cliffhanger & then to make us wait two weeks besides, was not cool.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

+ Reply to Thread