+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112

Thread: TAR6 Prediction Game Week 6

Quote Originally Posted by baskiddball
    I feel really bad about this. But I really didnt expect a to be continued for the time I filled in. Then when it happened I had to ocme with an overall rule. ARfan, I'm going to think about the fact that you did not post the predictions, but really if the leg ended that day, you would have got 0 anyways. I really hate appearing to be mean, but I'm really trying the most fair thing to do so everyone is happy and that its fair.
    Are you kind of wishing that, if this HAD to happen, it could have happened to burntcrow and not you?? Just your luck, heh?

Don't feel bad baskiddball....who knew this was going to happen? (Well, besides CBS, BVM, maybe Phil )
    I enjoy the escapism of reality television. Beats the heck out of worrying about your REAL life!!

a jumble of useless facts gracie's Avatar
    To tell the truth, I didn't expect you to count my picks. It was just for me (I needed to vent) and I really need to get back on track with coming here. The holidays and computer bomb-out really messed me up on my usual routine. No sweat either way.
    There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in his home. -Ken Olsen

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by baskiddball
    I feel really bad about this. But I really didnt expect a to be continued for the time I filled in. Then when it happened I had to ocme with an overall rule. ARfan, I'm going to think about the fact that you did not post the predictions, but really if the leg ended that day, you would have got 0 anyways. I really hate appearing to be mean, but I'm really trying the most fair thing to do so everyone is happy and that its fair.
    First, Your rule is fair, you are not being mean no matter your decision. You are completely correct, if the leg had ended that day I'd be sitting with 0, and I understand that.

I just deleted what I was writing to argue my point, as while I am having fun with this and have no hard feelings, I have no right to make you feel awkward.

My picks, legitimate or not, are recorded. Should you change your mind excellent, and if not good sportsmanship all the way around.

FORT Fogey
    I kind of thought that was the rule for episode 7 since I got the impression we weren't sure if it was a clip show when I made my picks that I thought they would be. Those were for episode 7 and this is episode 8.

Plus at TWoP they counted a whole new set of picks so I was thinking we might do it here. Oh well it didn't count, but better safe than sorry ya know? Funny thing is that I thought I was WAY off with the whole guessing on G&H elimination thing and I did pretty well with that. Like, I was accurate! Yay.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil_Cutie
    I kind of thought that was the rule for episode 7 since I got the impression we weren't sure if it was a clip show when I made my picks that I thought they would be. Those were for episode 7 and this is episode 8.

Plus at TWoP they counted a whole new set of picks so I was thinking we might do it here. Oh well it didn't count, but better safe than sorry ya know? Funny thing is that I thought I was WAY off with the whole guessing on G&H elimination thing and I did pretty well with that. Like, I was accurate! Yay.
    Yeah, I quit putting Gus & Hera in last because I figured they'd just keep sticking it out, either placing in the top 3 or barely getting eliminated (shows what I know.) Now that they're gone, it's kind of tough to predict.

I messed up bigtime picking L&B last . I should drop several places. I hate Fast forwards
    All the world needs a common thread, soccer, soccer, soccer
    TASAIL !!! ETHAN still #1!!! DISC Go Jon & Kris on TAR

FORT Fan
    I think I have a big drop too
    >_<

1st: Jon & Victoria
    Last: Freddie & Kendra

Even though tonight will be a NEL I say
    first Kris & Jon
    last Jon & Victoria

sorry wrong theard I will move my picks

+ Reply to Thread