+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: **SPOILERS** All Future Episodes! WARNING: Show outcome may be revealed!

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    So there's a boot list floating around the internet that claims to know the rest of the order the teams go in, and the final 3. One of the final 3 teams was spotted on a plane going to Hawaii, so it looks like it may have some credibility (depending on how you look at it.) Also, it predicted the first four boots correctly. Despite all the that, I don't know if I'll believe 100% until the next team on the list to be eliminated is eliminated. Not sure who the original source is, but the person claimed to get it from their friend, who was a racer this season (which is why I doubted it at first.) Starr asked me in the other thread about it, so do you guys want it posted, or do you want it spoiler tagged (even though this is a spoiler thread?)

Either way, I'd like to see it.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

In the ending credit, I see "Special Thanks to Hilton Hotel Budapest". That's where they'll stay after hitting the mat. The hotel is near St. Matthias Church. The pit stop is still in Budapest and it's near the church then.
    "I was ionized, but I'm OK now", Buckaroo Banzai

Quote Originally Posted by banzai
    In the ending credit, I see "Special Thanks to Hilton Hotel Budapest". That's where they'll stay after hitting the mat. The hotel is near St. Matthias Church. The pit stop is still in Budapest and it's near the church then.
    Maybe not...that might be where the crew and Phil stayed that weren't following the racers around overnight.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by mom2
    Either way, I'd like to see it.
    I second that. Even if it is not official and just keep it in the spoilers thread. Someone point us to it. Please

PS - whether I see the list or not does NOT determine whether I watch the show. I will watch no matter what.

EDIT - google is UNREAL in its ability to find stuff.

Here is the list (unofficial). The winner is not revealed.

(I tried to hide it but can't get the colors down. Help mods!)

Click to see Spoiler:
    1.Adam/Rebecca
    1.Hayden/Aaron
    1.Kris/Jon
    4.Gus/Hera
    5.Lori/Bolo
    6.Jonathan/Victoria
    7.Freddy/Kendra
    8.Don/Mary Jean
    9.Lena/Kristy
    10.Maria/Meridith
    11.Avi/Joe
    Last edited by lobeck; 12-29-2004 at 12:51 PM. Reason: To hide spoiler content per poster's request
    Debbie: "Bianca, why would those rugby players have to eat each other when they crashed on a beach?"

You wouldn't happen to have the route spoil list, would you?
    "I was ionized, but I'm OK now", Buckaroo Banzai

Quote Originally Posted by banzai
    You wouldn't happen to have the route spoil list, would you?
    The only location that I think is confirmed was Shanghai, China (that came from some google source, I believe.) Rumors were going around that they were going to Ethiopia and Australia, although I haven't seen anything to back that up.

Here's the boot list with spoiler tags (except for the first 4 teams eliminated, since we already know about them.)

11th: Avi & Joe
    10th: Meredith & Maria
    9th: Lena & Kristy
    8th: Don & Mary-Jean
    7th:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Freddy & Kendra

6th:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Jon & Victoria

5th:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Lori & Bolo

4th:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Gus & Hera

Final 3:
    -
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Hayden & Aaron

-
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Kris & Jon- this was the team spotted on a flight going to Hawaii

-
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Adam & Rebecca- a lot of speculation going around that these two win it all. No idea where it's coming from, since I haven't seen anything to indicate that. I think it might just be miscommunication or something, but all I've seen is the final 3 teams with no order as to where they finish.
    Last edited by karalott; 12-27-2004 at 07:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by blazinbuddybrad
    but Lori/and Bolo miss the train

how can Freddu and Kendra go next
    You really thought Lori & Bolo wouldn't have the chance to catch up? They'll probably have some equalizer after the cafe (since the producers love bunching this season.) Also, the FF is available the next episode, so there's the chance L&B go after that.

I have favorites going out every episode until Gus & Hera.

FORT Fan
    if the list is true, the curse is on again
    Gus/ Hera is the 4th???????????????

Oh no please

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by karalott
    You really thought Lori & Bolo wouldn't have the chance to catch up? They'll probably have some equalizer after the cafe (since the producers love bunching this season.) Also, the FF is available the next episode, so there's the chance L&B go after that.
    I tend to agree here. They show Lori and Bolo so far behind that it would seem impossible for them to catch up. However, if that were the case they would probably have ended the show quickly and eliminated them (in the now infamous Lena & Kristi manuever). We all know creative editing is a trademark of TAR. Even without seeing this list (and it is not confirmed) I would doubt L&B were gone just because they were featured as DFL (dead f*&%ing last).

Maybe Freddie's blow up on the next show gets him kicked off (or pushes him to quit) so L&B are not eliminated. Maybe Freddie suffers a time penalty for fighting or threatening other teams (J&V and T&J show you can fight within teams and not be penalized). While they are at it maybe BVM decides that if Freddie goes then Jonathon must go to be fair. Perhaps that is why those teams were so brutally edited early on - so it would be a cheering point when they left.

You see - there are 100,000 ways this story can go. That is what makes it so good. However, I wish it would go back and focus on the race rather than the side stories.

As for this list - I would think that BVM would keep sequesterville right before the last elimination leg and then fly all the teams (with camera crews in tow) in groups of 3 to different airports when they enter the US ON THE SAME DAY as the real racers get back to the US. Then make them enter the US and stay fly puddle jumper aircraft (20 seat commuter planes) rather than larger jets and keep them to the smaller cities like Branson, MO or El Paso, TX where crowds would not be a problem. This show is getting big enough for many people to recognize on a large airliner.

IMHO .
    Last edited by rssrara; 12-28-2004 at 12:05 AM.
    Debbie: "Bianca, why would those rugby players have to eat each other when they crashed on a beach?"

+ Reply to Thread