+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1516171819202122232425

Thread: **SPOILERS** All Future Episodes! WARNING: Show outcome may be revealed!

FORT Regular
    And if someone wants to argue the starting line
    *Kendra and Fred ran in a strait path, Maria of Meri and Maria was ahead of Kendra and she ran from the 10th (AR had 11th spot) spot to spot one the first set of bags or like first two sets of bags. and she does not run fast. Rebecca and Adam who did not beat Kendra also ran from spot 11 to like spot two nect to Meri and Maria and Rebecca pushed Kendra to get her out of her way as she got to her bag( this did not slow Kendra down at all Kris was already at the bag when Kendra was pushed) And Rebecca and Adam smoked MEri and Maria in a race, Maria who beat Kendra in a race. So if it is a foot race Fred and Kendra wont win.

Anyone who does not beleive me get your hands on the first episode and watch the starting point under a very good slow mo and you can see it all.

FORT Newbie
    Jonathan indicated they're having a 3-day party in NYC to watch the final run. The caption under the picture indicates they started the night in Soho and ended it on Ave A. The party is to be their farewell to the show but not necessarily to each other.

Admittedly, Freddy and Kendra may have had plans other than spending 3 days partying.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by nickle0000
    And if someone wants to argue the starting line
    *Kendra and Fred ran in a strait path, Maria of Meri and Maria was ahead of Kendra and she ran from the 10th (AR had 11th spot) spot to spot one the first set of bags or like first two sets of bags. and she does not run fast. Rebecca and Adam who did not beat Kendra also ran from spot 11 to like spot two nect to Meri and Maria and Rebecca pushed Kendra to get her out of her way as she got to her bag( this did not slow Kendra down at all Kris was already at the bag when Kendra was pushed) And Rebecca and Adam smoked MEri and Maria in a race, Maria who beat Kendra in a race. So if it is a foot race Fred and Kendra wont win.

Anyone who does not beleive me get your hands on the first episode and watch the starting point under a very good slow mo and you can see it all.
    But I don't take what happens in the first episode means it's going to happen here. These guys have been racing a long time, so their going to be more tired, and besides, most people will run a little faster and harder for a million dollars than they would just to their baggage.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by karalott
    But I don't take what happens in the first episode means it's going to happen here. These guys have been racing a long time, so their going to be more tired, and besides, most people will run a little faster and harder for a million dollars than they would just to their baggage.
    Yes that means Kris Jon Rebecca and Adam will then also run faster. If she ran slow at teh starting point she is not going to run fast at the ending point. Maria runs faster than Kendra watch when Meri and Maria sprint to the first pit stop its very slow. If its a foot race (wutch i dount and they are punking all of us) Kendra will finish dead last, i dont know where all you see her running fast.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    I stand by what I said above- just because Kendra may not have ran so fast in the first leg doesn't mean she won't tonight. We'll find out soon enough.

FORT Fogey
    I may be wrong, but didn't this season keep getting pushed back in dates to starting it? I really think that Freddy and Kendra win and that the producers knew like when Flo won that less people would watch the next one. I just really think that if Kris and John won, they would have started this season asap after Chip and Kim's win because it would keep the fans happy and coming back for more. I know if Freddy and Kendra win, and with Rob and Amber being in the next one, I don't know if I will watch.

+ Reply to Thread