+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: TAR7 Includes the return of...*SPOILER*

I would be shocked if they started today. Further, it seems a little soon. However, I have not verified my opinion yet
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

If it's true, and I doubt it is, then they've lost a hard-core viewer for TAR7.

The more I read it, the more it seems like a ploy to get people to show up to what will already be a disgustingly crowded terminal at LAX on this, perhaps the busiest flying day of the year.

Besides, who says they will start TAR7 in LA?
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Jay
    If this is true, then TAR has jumped the shark.

I really hope this isn't true.
    It's bad enough that they've taken to "casting" more and more teams each season, without this crap.
    Please just go back to selecting people based on the applications not on who CBS staff have seen on the beach or on other shows.

Having applied for TAR7, and having really disliked Rob and Amber, this pisses me off quite a bit (if it's true).
    "The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of an expanding bureaucracy."
    -- Unknown

CCL
    Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    I really hope this isn't true.
    It's bad enough that they've taken to "casting" more and more teams each season, without this crap.
    Please just go back to selecting people based on the applications not on who CBS staff have seen on the beach or on other shows.

I'd still watch but my viewing pleasure would be much diluted by the presence of Romber.

They should have picked Zaius - judging by his picture he is quite attractive. Kidding! It would be cool if they picked Zaius though, or any of the more "normal" people who applied.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

If true, then TAR goes on my Gotta Miss List.

Why do the networks and producers seem determined to destroy their best shows? Oh, right. It's because they believe the viewing public has lower I.Q.'s than they do.

I have a hard time believing this, considering the time of year. But if it's true that Rob and Amber are on the show, I refuse to watch.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by cali
    at least it's nopt Heidi and Jenna
    Actually I'd rather see Heidi & Jenna than Rob & Amber. I'm a little skeptical of this rumor. In an interview with Elise, she made it sound like TAR7 wouldn't be filming for awhile. She also said that an all-star show probably wouldn't happen for awhile, either. I further have a hard time beleiving it for what sleepysluggo said about the date.

If it is true, and Romber is on, I may just have to skip it until they get eliminated (hopefully in the first episode.)

And when I said I wanted an all-star show, I want people from this show, not from another.
    Last edited by karalott; 11-23-2004 at 02:10 PM.

+ Reply to Thread