+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: question for TAR Steve or Dave

just above the horizon, but below the ozone

question for TAR Steve or Dave

you stated in the FORTCON2 thread about going to the premiere of TAR 6. so tell us, how did Jonathan go over with the crowd. as you can tell he is the fan favorite here to used and killer whale chum!!! Enquiring minds want to knows and thanks for the reply

hmmm, no answer, either they didn't see this or are being polite.

I was there!!!

The premiere party was awesome!! Aaron actually put the event on. One of Aaron's friends worked at the Sportsmens Lodge in Studio City that hooked the party all up. Jonathon was typical Jonathon wearing a bright red shirt with the words DICTATOR painted on the back and Victoria had a little wifebeater (how fitting) with the saying Free Victoria!! Jonathon was actually happy with the way CBS edited him, because he was much worse then CBS actually showed. Jonathon said that he couldn't even remember the first 4 days of the trip because he was so pumped up..

I'm here. The premiere party I went to is put on by former racers. We had a nice showing with all 5 previous seasons represented including Chip and Kim and the Bowling Moms. I hope everyone from season 6 will be at our next bash celebrating the start of #7. We had a few fans recognize us and we invited them to join us. Look for us in Vegas next time too.

thanks shanghikid and TAR4 ATCSteve its funny how Johnathon thinks its funny, but I have seen too many a$$#*les treat their wives that way that I find it abuse in the most high level. she needs to get a clue

This probably belongs to another thread....Jonathan, reminds me of someone who is seriously ill (please hold off the comments, peanut gallery) Where a person who has been ill their personality takes an opposite turn. I personally have seen this first handed with my own father. My Dad was a goofy guy, a smart aleck,and then when he became ill- his behaviour changed and he became a thorn on a rose bush- a jerk- this wasn't something he came up with i was told by folks' next door neighbor ( who happens to be a nurse) assured me that this was all due to the disease- all of it is out of frustration of having something to prove-( My Dad, before he passed away this last March did apologized to all for the hurt feelings) not making excuses for Jonathan- maybe its his way of making sure that he is remembered somehow. Just going on a gut feeling, but If it isn't what a jerk

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by cajro62
    This probably belongs to another thread....Jonathan, reminds me of someone who is seriously ill (please hold off the comments, peanut gallery) Where a person who has been ill their personality takes an opposite turn. I personally have seen this first handed with my own father. My Dad was a goofy guy, a smart aleck,and then when he became ill- his behaviour changed and he became a thorn on a rose bush- a jerk- this wasn't something he came up with i was told by folks' next door neighbor ( who happens to be a nurse) assured me that this was all due to the disease- all of it is out of frustration of having something to prove-( My Dad, before he passed away this last March did apologized to all for the hurt feelings) not making excuses for Jonathan- maybe its his way of making sure that he is remembered somehow. Just going on a gut feeling, but If it isn't what a jerk
    Actually, some people posted on TWOP that Jonathan (according to the Enquirer) has been diagnosed with "sarcoidosis" a few days before the race started. He did not want to tell the producers about it for fear that he would be taken out from the show (after all, he's a big fan of the show). I'm not sure if that's true since, after all, it's the Enquirer. But then again, that's not an excuse for treating his wife in a bad way.

Leo
    Premium Member
    What is sarcoidosis?

According to www.Medical-dictionary.com:

Sarcoidosis ~

Disease of unknown aetiology in which there are chronic inflammatory granulomatous lesions in lymph nodes and other organs.
    (18 Nov 1997)

Unless the lesions are in his brain (which I guess is possible, since it says "other organs"), I'm not sure I understand how this could affect his personality. But if you had lesions in your brain, I would HOPE you'd put your health first & skip the race!
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

In general, it is a non life threatening lung condition that usually is treatable. It would have nothing to do with Jonathon's behaviour. You can google it, as it is a complex disease, and takes many forms. Usually it is self limiting, and I am sure all the racers would have had to have a doctor's clearance.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast