+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Lori and Bolo

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rssrara
    Phil's look was classic when Lori grabbed him and said, "it is better than sixth." Phil must have thought she was about to body slam him.

I love that they are allowing Phil's personality to show more and more. He is very funny and endearing!

BOLO=CREEPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What the heck is with this guy too many roids?????

in a small small world made of green and blue :)
    Bolo's hair is eeky without that super fitted hat (or is it a hat??) he wears...he looks better off with that thing on his head!
    `~`~ When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the world would know PEACE.

FORT Fogey
    Despite the tempers and the bickering, this is a fairly classy couple. After they reached the pit stop, did anyone else notice their reactions when Don and Mary Jean showed up? First Lori pulled Bolo out of their way, and when Phil announced that the older couple had finished ninth (and was still in the race) they clapped and cheered for them. I thought it was a pretty cool show of respect.
    Last edited by Thonolan; 12-02-2004 at 05:21 PM.

in banana world
    Quote Originally Posted by Thonolan
    Despite the tempers and the bickering, this is a fairly classy couple. After they reached the pit stop, did anyone else notice their reactions when Don and Mary Jean showed up? First Lori pulled Bolo out of their way, and when Phil announced that the older couple had finished ninth (and was still in the race) they clapped and cheered for them. I thought it was a pretty cool show of respect.
    Yup, I thought that was pretty cool of them, too. That showed a lot of class and respect towards them, despite the fact that if it wasn't for Lena and Kristy's horrible luck, it would have been down to the two of them, and Don and Mary Jean would have lost.

I like them, especially Bolo....

But I hope they make smarter decisions when it comes to roadblocks. I still don't get why some teams bothered to recount the items over 3 times. I would've stopped after my first try especially since it reached the thousands.

Still they're a likeable team and I just love how everytime Bolo realize he sounds loud or harsh he's willing to apologize. He seems like a gentleman, seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Angel66668
    BOLO=CREEPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Not to be rude, but you're avatar is scarier than Bolo.

But seriously....

Which Pro Wrestler is Bolo anyway? I need to know.....
    I LOVE KATAMARI!
    YOU LOVE KATAMARI!
    WE LOVE KATAMARI!

<- The Shark Is This
    ^
    | THERE HE IS!!!!!!

FORT Fogey
    Didn't they try to help another one of the slower teams in the cemetary tonight -- by telling them where the clue was? Seems to me they helped Gus & Hera or MJ & Don... Does anyone know?

It looked like they did, gracie, but I'm not sure...

Yeah it looks like they pointed it out to both D&MJ and Gus&Hera, who were behind them.

I like L&B. Not my fave (that's K&J). But they're on my good list for the same reasons everyone else has said.
    And I sing sometimes like my life is at stake because you're only as loud as the noises you make.

+ Reply to Thread