+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: Lori and Bolo

[QUOTE=tmlw1971]I think the equalizers may be so heavy handed because the differences in the couples were so glaring. You've got the Wonderkids (Freddie-Kendra; Hayden-Aaron; Lori-Bolo); /QUOTE]

Jon and Kris should be added to the Wonderkids.

Re: Lori and Bolo - these two crack me up. If ever there were two people who personified the "Body by Atlas, Mind by Mattel" saying I've seen on T-shirts, it is Lori and Bolo. They seem so mentally dim, yet they manage to stumble through the race and do fairly well. Their banter with each other is funny stuff. Lori complains about everything and Bolo just lets it bounce off of him. They are so much alike except for temperment, they will probably stay together for the long haul. I doubt they'll win, but who knows, stranger things have happened.

I think maybe (just maybe) the reason for the drastic equalizer was possibly due to the fact that they knew some teams would have trouble with those funny little cars & wanted to give plenty of time if that happened. I dunno, just a theory.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

[QUOTE=aname]
    Quote Originally Posted by tmlw1971
    I think the equalizers may be so heavy handed because the differences in the couples were so glaring. You've got the Wonderkids (Freddie-Kendra; Hayden-Aaron; Lori-Bolo); /QUOTE]

Jon and Kris should be added to the Wonderkids.
    You are so right. Jon & Kris are my picks to win and I hate to lump them in with the rest. Lori & Bolo are a riot. Them winning would be fun too. Can you imagine how much they'd spend on implants and spandex?

oh man, you else laughed when Bolo whistled for a cab and Lori was all this ain't New York.

I think they're a great team too.

Its on like Donkey Kong! DarKensoul7's Avatar
    I was so glad these two didn't lose! I applaud them tremendously for drinking that pig blood like it was nothing! .
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein

I have to say though I am glad these two made it through the train debacle, I was a little surprised they decided to use the fast forward. They were in first place at the time.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

I think they decided to use it because they were so exhausted from the whole train thing. Lori looked like a walking corpse by the end of the leg.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Quote Originally Posted by AJane
    I think they decided to use it because they were so exhausted from the whole train thing. Lori looked like a walking corpse by the end of the leg.
    I agree, AJane. However, I'm not sure that they gained all that much time, with everything being right in Budapest and their lousy cab driver.

Unfortunately, I think they'll be eliminated soon as they continually have to stop to ask for directions and the mistakes will probably increase as the fatigue does.

**SpelChek server overloaded??? **

I love this team so much!! (Actually it's Bolo I love....Lori's just 'ok') I'm SO glad they didn't get philiminated!
    I was on the edge of my seat for 2 weeks because of that darn "To Be Continued" cliffhanger. This was a great episode!

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Lori & Bolo!!!!! I hope they can keep the lead!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

+ Reply to Thread