+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Lori and Bolo

Okay, Lori and Bolo appear to be screwed at the train station, so here's my question: if the clue says "take a train to Budapest," how much of a time penalty would a team get if they took, say, a cab instead? Haven't the previous penalties been on the order of half an hour or so? Faced with a multi-hour lag behind the other teams, what do Lori and Bolo have to lose by just saying "screw it," grabbing a bus to Budapest, and taking the penalty at the pit stop?

Not that they will, of course, but in that situation, I'd probably do it....

Leo
    Premium Member
    The penalty for breaking race rules is 30 minutes, plus any time gained by the violation. (The time gained in this case would be the difference between their theoretical arrival by taxi, and the scheduled arrival time of the first train they could have taken to Budapest.) So you can't break the rules and come out ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by Leo
    The penalty for breaking race rules is 30 minutes, plus any time gained by the violation. (The time gained in this case would be the difference between their theoretical arrival by taxi, and the scheduled arrival time of the first train they could have taken to Budapest.) So you can't break the rules and come out ahead.
    Ah; thanks for clearing that up.

FORT Regular

shirts off

Did anyone see how great bolo looked with his shirt off yesterday when pulling that cannon....wow.....i have to say thumbs up on that view....i am pulling for bolo and lori, i hope they do not get eliminiated...hopefully the lightening will knock the power out at the net club and bolo and lori catch up...

I think the best chance they have of not being eliminated is if it's a non-elimination leg. I wanted to see them get far because they are kind of cute in their own way as a couple........definitely nicer to each other than Jon and Victoria.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Awww!!! It was super sad to see them stranded at the train station. Sometimes Lori can get all loud and shouty, but I must say...no matter what they're doing..they're always polite to each other (in a racing sorta way). I felt so bad when the car they were driving died. Moreso than any other team's breakdown. They were just driving along, doing the best they could..no arguing, no bitching...just racing.
    The car died and Lori goes.."Well, that's it...it's done".. no screaming or bitching..like every.other.team.did. Bolo checks the engine and says, "It's gone..nothing I can do"...no screaming and bitching.

I am wishing SO HARD that they get a FF or something happens that keeps these two cool cats in the game.

PLEASSEEEE TAR GODS, DO SOMETHING FOR LORI AND BOLO!!!! PLEASE!!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

FORT Fanatic
    Yeah, I hope these two somehow pull it off and stay in the game. Bolo is genuinely polite to the people when asking for directions, tickets, etc. even when he knows they are in last place Ö and then there is that revolting, self-centered a$$hole jerk who abuses anyone he comes in contact with.

Bolo and Loriís weakest link is they are so bad at reading maps!

I noticed that as well. Bolo is always friendly when asking for directions or when talking to people on the streets. I got a bad first impression from the first and second episode, but they are really starting to grow on me.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

same with me, speedy. they were pretty annoying the first couple of episodes, but since they have grown on me a bit. they still aren't my faves by any means, but i no longer find them offensive.

Quote Originally Posted by drama queen
    Did anyone see how great bolo looked with his shirt off yesterday when pulling that cannon....wow.....i have to say thumbs up on that view....i am pulling for bolo and lori, i hope they do not get eliminiated...hopefully the lightening will knock the power out at the net club and bolo and lori catch up...

Oh yeah, I noticed that too.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

+ Reply to Thread